~027~

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SANDERS SIDES. SANDERS SIDES IS OWNED BY THOMAS SANDERS AND HIS TEAM. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND SOME OCS FROM THIS AU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman's POV

I walked to school with a visible frown on my face. People had been asking why I was down this early in the morning but I just answered them with a shrug and walked off. I didn't mean to be rude or anything but I just wasn't feeling any energy to answer today. Or even to smile. Or to do anything.

I arrived at school, putting my backpack on my table. I slouched on my seat, stared at my backpack for a while before burying my face onto it. I stayed like that for I don't know long until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Logan and Patton.

"Oh.. hey guys," I greeted and went back to hugging my backpack.

"Are you alright, kiddo? You've been acting so down since yesterday," Patton asked.

"You started acting so upset after going to that fast food restaurant. Care to elaborate?," Logan asked.

The real reason why I am so bummed out is because yesterday, I pulled Logan and Patton to "Guevarra's Dine and Dish" hoping to find a certain someone there. But, alas, I didn't see him. I asked about him from one of the worker's there and they said Virgil took off early. I was hoping that we could invite him to eat with us to celebrate Logan's birthday (And of course to have some more bonding time with him), but that didn't get to happen. I was so upset after that. It was a good thing that we already finished buying Logan some presents before going there or else I could've ruined his birthday.

If it's not obvious enough, I can't tell them the real reason why I got upset. They might think I like Virgil (Well, I do, but they can't know that of course). So, I didn't answer and just continued looking at distance while still hugging my bag. They were about to ask again but our teacher came in and they went back to their seats.

{TIME SKIP}

Lunch time came and I just noticed that Virgil wasn't in any of our early classes. Great! Another reason to be upset. First, I didn't get to see him yesterday at his work and now he didn't even attend school.

'Wait a minute. What if something bad happened that's why he's not at school?' I thought, my upset expression turned to a worried one. I need to text him to know if he's okay!

I hurriedly got my phone from my pocket and started typing.

To: SCDX

Virgil? I noticed you're not at school. Are you alright? Did something bad happen?

I desperately waited for a reply but a few minutes later, Patton, Logan and I are already at the bleachers to have lunch and he's still not replying.

"Roman? Your sandwich is falling apart," Patton said snapping me back to reality. I looked up and noticed that I have in my hand the sandwich that I bought and its inside is indeed starting to fall out of it. I quickly put down my phone and held the sandwich with two hands. I took a sigh of relief and started eating it.

"A while ago, you only looked upset but right now it looks like you're worried of something. What is it?," Patton asked concerned. It took me a few seconds before answering.

"I noticed Virgil wasn't in class and I'm... worried. What if something bad happened that's why he didn't come to school?," I said worriedly, trying hard not to picture anything that could've possibly happened.