~022~

A/N: Eyow eyow eyow. Just wanted to say that I love you guys, again. Huehue~

Virgil: You always say that, iw

Me: Don't worry, Virgie~ I wuv you too~

Virgil: *rolls eyes while arms are crossed*

Me: Let's start the chapter, shall we?

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SANDERS SIDES. SANDERS SIDES IS OWNED BY THOMAS SANDERS AND HIS TEAM. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND SOME OCS FROM THIS AU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virgil's POV

Lunch came and on cue, Remus fetched me by barging inside the classroom, shouting my name. He got my arm and just started dragging me out of the room while having everyone's attention on us. It was very embarrassing and very uncomfortable if I might add.

When we got to the playground, the five children greeted us with hugs as we returned the favour. After settling ourselves on the chairs of the picnic table, I quickly took out the large circular tin container out of my bag, followed by two slightly smaller ones. I gave the two slightly smaller circular containers to the two lovebirds who were just watching me. They gave me a puzzled look as I gave it to them.

"What is this?," Janus asked, observing the tin container as if it where something he hasn't seen before.

"Open it," I smiled, placing the larger container on the center of the table. They both looked at me weirdly before opening it and gasping, making the five children who were busy playing amongst themselves look up in curiousity.

"No f*****g way!," Remus exclaimed happily, imaginary sparkles could be seen in his eyes.

"Remus. Language.," Janus said firmly, nudging him and gesturing him to the kids who were staring at us. Mostly staring at Remus.

"Eh- Uh- Don't repeat that word, okay?," he nervously said earning nods from the five children. The three of us sighed in relief.

Taking note of the curious-filled eyes of the five children, I ushered them to sit down with us. They completely complied and sat down, curiosity still written on their faces. I smiled at them then opened the one large circular container I placed infront of them. Curious eyes were quickly replaced with awe as they gazed at the delicious-looking treats right in front of them, some were already drooling. They turned to me, eyes silently asking for permission in which I replied with a nod. They quickly dug in.

"How?," Janus asked.

"He gave them to me," I simply answered and took a cookie myself, snapping it into two before putting both torn pieces into my mouth letting it melt. I savoured the flavor and took another one.

"Of course. What I mean is how did he gave it to you? Did you visit him? or Did he just deliver it?," Janus asked again, eating the third cookie he has in his container.

"I visited him yesterday and stayed for a while. He said he missed me and needed a break from his studies. He gave them as a gift for visiting," I casually lied, smiling as I did so.

"This is surely heaven! I haven't had this in for forever!," Remus exclaimed and stuffing his face with cookies once more. Once he ran out, he then got some more from the large container which was almost out of cookies as well. It was a good thing that I already got myself my own portion so I didn't get to share with them. Janus laughed at the kids and his boyfriend's antics as they fought for the last cookie. While I watched the scene with amused eyes.