~031~

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SANDERS SIDES. SANDERS SIDES IS OWNED BY THOMAS SANDERS AND HIS TEAM. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND SOME OCS FROM THIS AU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virgil's POV

The four of us sat by the picnic table. The children lined up right infront of us.

"Okay kids, now introduce yourselves," Janus said. And they all started introducing themselves in their own creative ways. I smiled while watching them, amused how Emile started to quickly get along with them.

"He's a natural with kids," Remus commented, seeing how Emile continues to play with the kids after their introductions.

"Well, he does want to be a psychiatrist, so it only makes sense that he's good with interacting with kids," Janus said. He put down all the food on the table and lined it all up.

"Time to eat, everybody!," He called. Emile and the kids stopped playing. They all started to walk towards us and sat down. Emile sat next to me. Then all of us started eating.

While eating, Jason and Mark were playing with Remus with the food. Janus scolded them to not play with the food but Remus, who really loves to annoy his boyfriend, continued playing with the kids. Suddenly, Jason accidentally tipped over the can of soda that was beside Emile and it spilt all over his uniform. Emile gasped because, I could just guess, of the coldness of it. Jason started to panic and continuosly repeated apologizing. Janus scolded Remus and Remus also apologized.

"Oh, no worries, I could just clean myself up," Emile said, grabbing a napkin from his bag and started wiping the excess wet soda on his uniform.

"Dude, you need to change. Soda's sticky and the stain won't come off with just a napkin," Remus said.

"But I don't have a spare uniform," Emile said. "I'll just cover it up, can I borrow any of your jacket?," he asked.

"I have a spare uniform in my locker. We're the same size, you could just borrow it," Janus said.

"Really?," Emile asked, Janus nodded.

"I'll help you get cleaned up. I know the combination to Janus' locker, so we could get the uniform," I said, standing up and getting out of the seat.

"Okay then," He stood up and got out of his seat.

"We'll be right back, guys. Leave some food for us, okay?," I said jokingly before leaving with Emile.

~~~~

After getting the extra uniform from Janus' locker, we got to the nearest restroom but sadly it was out of order. The second nearest restroom was by the track & field and the bleachers outside, so we started walking there.

"By the way, why does Janus have a spare uniform? Just curious," Emile asked.

"Well, to be honest, he doesn't only have one spare uniform in his locker. He keeps spare clothes in his locker for me, Remus and the kids too," I said with a chuckled.

"Wait, really?," Emile asked in disbelief.

"Mhmm," I hummed and chuckled, "He keeps those spare clothes because in case one of us needs clean clothes for something, he could just lent it to us. And if you return it to him, he'll wash it. He's the mom of the group so Remus and I didn't really question it that much," I said. Emile nodded in understanding.

We got to the restroom. We got inside and Emile got into one of the stalls. I checked my phone to scroll through the internet but then saw that the signal was pretty bad inside the restroom so I thought about going outside.