~023~

A/N: qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm Hello!

Patton: Hello kiddos!

Me: Oh hey Patt!

Patton: Hey there, kiddo~ I have some cookies here, do you want any?

Me: Cookies?! Really?!

Patton: Yup! Here *gives me a cookie*

Me: Thank you so much, Patt!

Patton: I'll leave this tray of cookies here for the readers to enjoy while reading *places the tray of cookies on the table*

Me: Okay, Patt! Thank you again so so much!

Patton: You're very much welcome, kiddo!

Me: Happy reading, readers! Don't forget your cookies!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SANDERS SIDES. SANDERS SIDES IS OWNED BY THOMAS SANDERS AND HIS TEAM. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND SOME OCS FROM THIS AU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virgil's POV

*RING* *RING* *RING*

The school bell rang throughout the halls and inside the classroom. Our teacher dismissed us after giving out our homework. I got my stuff and started stuffing it all inside my bag.

"VIRGIE!!!," A familiar voice shouted. I chuckled. I swung my bag around my shoulder and turned around to meet the two lovebirds.

"Hey there, guys. So, let's go?," I asked, putting my hands inside the pockets of my hoodie. I raised an eyebrow as they looked at each other first then looked back at me. They both gave out apologetic smiles then hugged me. My eyes widened at their actions, also aware of the fact that the few of my classmates saw it.

"Sorry, Virgie," Remus said then they both pulled out of the hug. "We won't be having lunch with you,"

"W-what? Why?," I asked surprised. They never do this unless...

I grabbed both of their wrist and pulled them out of the room. I dragged them out until we were at the back of the school.

"Okay. We're finally alone," I said and sternly looked at them. My serious expression quickly changed into a more worried one. "Did something happen? You guys don't do this unless it's an emergency. Please tell me what's wrong,"

"Something happened in the orphanage, Virge. And Remus and I were called to go there," Janus said still with an apologetic smile.

"W-wha-? What happened?! Are the kids okay?! Why didn't I get a call?! Are they okay?! What's the emergency?! I'm coming with you!," I rambled and grabbed both of their wrists again and was about to drag them when they both stopped me and pulled me again for a hug.

"Virgie, calm down. Janjan and I will handle it. We can't risk you getting a panic attack that's why you're staying here," Remus said.

"B-but-,"

"Shh no buts. You're staying here," Janus ordered. The both of them then released from the hug and gave me soft smiles.

"We'll take care of what's happening at the orphanage, okay? For the meantime, we don't want you to get hurt so just stay here until we say it's okay to go there, okay?," Janus asked. I reluctantly nodded.

"Don't worry, Vivi! We'll call you as soon as everything's okay! Isn't that right JJ?," Remus asked with a smile.

"Of course! We'll even tell the children to come join in with the call so that you won't have to worry," Janus reassured. I gave them a small smile.