~035~

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SANDERS SIDES. SANDERS SIDES IS OWNED BY THOMAS SANDERS AND HIS TEAM. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND SOME OCS FROM THIS AU.

Me: I'm finally back after getting distracted by lots of things!

Virgil: You mean procrastinating by playing Genshin and watching a ton of series you decided to start watching but got too lazy to continue?

Me: I thought you were sleeping -_-

Virgil: I was but, I woke up because of your loud voice.

Me:

Virgil: Oh and Roman dragged me here. He said he wants to do the Author's note with me.

Me: Speaking of Roman, where is he?

Roman: I'm here~

Virgil: You interrupted my sleep, dragged me here then you suddenly disappear. Where'd you even go?

Roman: None of your business.

Me: Stop arguing and talk to the readers already! This author's note is long enough. Argue after the chapter's done!

Roman: Oh sorry hehe

Virgil: *rolls eyes*

Roman & Virgil: We hope you enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman's POV

I had trouble sleeping that night, worrying about Virgil. I could still remember how he was trembling and frozen in place when that mysterious guy shot at us. Every time I woke up from being troubled too much, seeing and hearing the gunshot in my dreams and seeing Virgil trembling and crying and one time even got shot. It was a dream but it felt so real. I can't help but try texting him, asking him if he was alright. I don't know how many messages I've already sent him and I don't care. I just want to let him know that I'm worried and that I care for him. And that I hope that he's doing fine.

~~~~

I readied myself to go to school with my usual routine. I checked my phone one last time and saw that he hasn't even read any of my texts, yet. I gave a worried look before sighing and putting my phone in my pocket. I put on my shoes and got out of the house. After locking the door, I felt my phone vibrate. Realizing that it might be a text from him, I immediately checked.

~
From: Patton - 2nd Dad

Hey kiddo, we're almost there. Are you sure you're alright on going to school?

~

'...And it wasn't...' I mentally sighed and replied.

~

To: Patton - 2nd Dad

Yes, I'm alright. Don't worry about me. I'll be waiting for you guys.

~

After replying, I waited for them while constantly checking my phone.

'I really hope he's alright'

/TIME SKIP/

Third Person's POV

Roman, Logan, and Patton all got to school early but not as early as the fangirls and fanboys surrounding their classroom. As soon as they saw Roman and Patton, they immediately rushed towards them and started asking them questions of what happened from the incident at the park.