~029~

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SANDERS SIDES. SANDERS SIDES IS OWNED BY THOMAS SANDERS AND HIS TEAM. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND SOME OCS FROM THIS AU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virgil's POV

I was about to have a panic attack when I realized that there was blindfold infront of my eyes when I woke up. Fortunately, Remus and Janus calmed me down and assured me that it was only them who blindfolded me and that it was supposed to be a surprise so I don't have to worry. I was fidgeting still, because I was nervous of what exactly this surprise is. I have no idea of what it is and the constant fear of knowing that it might be something I don't like bothers me.

I felt the car stopped and heard the engine turned off. I heard the clink of the car door open and close. I waited and heard the car door beside me open and felt familiar hands gently holding me by my arm.

"Okay, take it easy," I could hear Janus's voice. They guided me out of the car and when I felt the ground, another arm hooked up my right arm. It was familiar but I know that it's not Janus's or Remus's.

The person who had my right arm hooked around theirs guided me. I could hear Janus reassuring me and guiding me to where I should be going. I heard a door opening infront of me, we walked, then the door closed behind us. The person beside me stopped walking and I did too. They unhooked their arm from mine and I could hear footsteps going behind me.

"Close your eyes, Virgil," Remus said. I didn't know why but I did what he told me.

"They're closed," I told them. I felt the blindfold got loose.

"Now, open your eyes," Remus said, trying his best to not get excited. I was a little scared but their reassurance made me to slowly open my eyes.

I opened my eyes and saw that we were in a room and there were decorations everywhere. Janus and Remus looked pretty excited as my eyes shifted from them to the room. It looked like we were in someone's living room. I stopped and had my gaze stuck on the banner in the middle of the room. I blinked many times and even exchanged widened eyes with Janus and Remus. I slowly walked closer towards where the banner is and just looked at it in disbelief.

"Are you guys... pulling a prank on me?," I asked as I still fixed my gaze on the banner. It took a few silent seconds when a familiar voice answered.

"They're not, Nighty,"

'That voice' I thought as my tears are now threatening to fall. I slowly turned around to see the owner of the voice. I covered my mouth with both of my hands as I gasped.

"I'm back, Virgil,"

My tears then escaped from eyes and I quickly ran over to him, tackling him in a hug.

"I'm so glad you're back, Emile,"

Third Person's POV

Emile Picani, one of Virgil's best friend and also one of his childhood friend. Emile went away to another country to study and now decided to come back.

Emile hugged Virgil back tightly. He missed Virgil so much and clearly the pale boy does too. They pulled out of the hug while Virgil wiped off the tears from his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming back? I should've brought or bought something for you," Virgil said panicked. Emile put a hand on the pale boy's shoulder and smiled.

"Don't. Just breathe, Virgil," Emile said, Virgil obliged and took a deep breath.

"Okay, good," Emile saud giving him a soft smile.