~016~

Roman's POV

I got to my study table and sat down on my chair. I grabbed the unused planner from my bookcase and started writing on it. It now read:

"PRINCELY ACTIVITIES"

I smiled at my penmanship. I grabbed some art materials from my study table's drawer and started decorating it. After decorating it, I admired its beauty one more time then fished out my phone from my pocket. I read the details that Virgil sent me and started writing on the planner.

'Every Tuesday and Friday? It's understandable on Friday but why tuesday?' I thought to myself as I wrote it down. I adjusted the time schedules regarding the rehearsals on the play and had also adjusted some free time for hanging out with my friends. I smiled, satisfied on the outcome of the planner.

I got up and stretched my arms up. I heard my phone vibrating on my study table and saw a message from Virgil. It said:

From: SCDX

We'll start this Friday. We're going somewhere

'Somewhere?' I thought. I was curious and wanted to ask where but knowing him, he wouldn't just tell me straight away. I replied.

To: SCDX

Okay!

~~~~

{TIME SKIP | FRIDAY}

"So... uhm... why are we at a subway?," I asked, following him close.

This is my first time in a subway and I do NOT like it here. It looks filthy and gross. It also smells soooo bad that if you do have some cologne on you, it would get mixed up with the trash smell and it would smell much MUCH WORSE.

"I told you we're going somewhere and this is how we're going there," He said. He then faced me with a smirk on his face. "What? Can't handle it?"

I was about to speak when someone with a strong smell just past us and it almost got me to puke. He laughed as I try to cover up my nose and mouth.

"This is your first time here, huh?," He asked. I nodded. The train then arrived. He got my arm and started dragging me. "Let's hurry before we ran out of seats"

We boarded the train and got seats near the doors.

"So, how long until we get there?," I asked.

"About two hours? I think," He said and then closed his eyes and crossed his arms. "Now, shut up and let me take a nap"

I rolled my eyes at him and just waited sitting there until we get to the station he said we're supposed to go.

Third Person's POV

After boarding off the train, they took a cab to a hill and then started walking up the hill. The hill wasn't that steep but it did took a long time until they got to the top.

"Do we... really need... to... walk... this high? Why didn't we... just... took the cab... up the hill...," Roman said while panting. His hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

Virgil, who currently doesn't even have a break of sweat on him, stopped in his tracks as well and faced the brown-haired lad who is currently catching breath. He got his hands in the pockets of his hoodie and a huge smirk on his face. He chuckled.

"You don't exercise that much, do you?," Virgil asked with a smirk on his face. The brown-haired lad looked up, glaring at the pale boy who just laughed at him then continued walking up. He got a handkerchief from his pocket, wiped his sweat off and ran, catching up to the pale boy's pace.