~001~

I strummed my guitar one last time for the final tune and finished the song.

"Alright! Well, I'm afraid that's all for today, pals,"

I put my guitar away and faced the camera.

"Until next time guys, gals and non-binary pals! Bye!"

I turned off the camera as soon as I've done the outro. I took the mask off of my face and fixed my hair. I took in a deep breath and sighed.

My name's Virgil Storm, a mysterious youtube singer called STORMCLOUD DX. Why mysterious you say? it's because when I make videos I always put on a mask and just don't reveal my identity to my subscribers. Why? because I'm very anxious about it. Why STORMCLOUD DX? I just liked the name.

I started making videos of me covering songs when I first entered high school. I already hid my face back then because I don't want anyone recognizing me outside, even though I just started. My fascination for music continued and I started composing songs and sang it on camera. I always hid my identity and as my subscribers grew, I just knew I need to continue on being hidden because I'm not comfortable with too much attention outside. Only a few special people know about my true identity.

"Finally!"

I went towards my bed and just collapsed on top of it. My bed does feel comfy and I love how the cold wind originated from the rain outside perfectly matches it.

"I could finally relax," I said to myself about to drift off to sleep...

until I heard banging came from my door.

"VEE! OPEN THE F*****G DOOR! WE'RE FREEZING OUT HERE!"

A scream of frustration escaped my lips directed to the bed. I got up and stomped my way up to the door. I opened it and regretted it.

"Hey there, Virgin!" Remus, one of my best friends, greeted with a toothy grin.

"Hello Virgil," Janus, also my best friend and Remus' boyfriend, greeted me with a smile.

I made way for Janus to come in. I faced Remus and stared at him with an annoyed expression. He stared at me with a puzzled look and proceeds with a smirk.

"Don't blame me for you not getting ba-" I cut him off by slamming the door on him and locking it up.

I went to my bed and layed down upside-down, my eyes closed. I put my earphones on so that I couldn't hear the loud banging coming from the door. I hummed to the tune and I could feel myself relax and slowly drifting off to sleep.

*SPLASH*

I quickly opened my eyes. I was startled by the sudden dumping of water on me by none other than...

"REMUS!" I yelled and started chasing him.

Janus sighed. You could just sense the frustration coming from that one sigh.

~A FEW MINUTES LATER~

Remus pouted while glaring at me. I glared back with annoyance obvious on my face.

"Could you two stop it already? It's a good thing that no one lives below you, Virgil or we could've been yelled at," Janus said, putting the two pizza boxes right in front of us. Janus scolded us and he was annoyed as heck.

"It was your boyfriend's fault in the first place!," I complained.

"Huh?! Nuh-uh! You slammed the door on my face!," Remus protested.

"It was because you were annoying!," I yelled back.

Janus sighed once again.

"You two are such children," he said. Remus and I looked at him. He was already eating pizza. We turned to each other and with one final glare turned away with a "hmph!" while both of our arms crossed. I got myself a slice of pizza.

"So anyway, why are you guys here? It's raining outside, shouldn't you two be having a movie night or something?," I asked before taking a bite out my pizza.

"Nah, it's the last day of summer, might as well spend it with our favorite storm cloud," Remus said before downing a whole slice pizza into his mouth.

"Re, please slow down or you'll choke," Janus said with a concerned look on his face. Remus tried to speak with his mouth full and Janus just facepalm and sighed.

The three of us decided to watch 2 horror movies. Instead of being scared, we just laughed and complained  because of how dumb the characters could be. After a while, we talked about what could happen tomorrow.

"Have you guys gotten your schedules for tomorrow?," I asked the two cuddling on my bed. I sat by them.

"Yup, Re and I are in the same class. Class 4-B. How about you, Virge?," Janus asked.

"Class 4-A, guess we're not in the same class," I said and frowned.

"Aww why so sad, Virge?," Remus asked concerned.

"I don't have both of you as my classmates tomorrow. I don't want interacting with strangers, you guys know about my social anxiety. I'm not comfortable talking to anyone who are complete strangers to me. I'll be a loner tomorrow for sure," I said while hugging my knees.

"What if- what if they don't like me? What if I do a mistake and they just hate me on the first day or laugh at me? What if they think I'm pathetic? What if I embarrass myself? What if I get bullied again? What if-," I continued rambling. My heart was racing fast, my chest aching. My whole body trembled. The tears forming in my eyes ran down my cheeks.

I felt someone hugged me.

"Ease up, Virge. Calm down, we're here," Remus said while hugging me.

More arms surrounded me.

"Take a deep breath, Virgil. Focus on breathing," Janus said, also while hugging me.

"Breath in for 4 seconds," -Janus.

I followed his instruction.

"Hold it for 7 seconds," -Remus.

I hold it in.

"Now breath out of your mouth for 8 seconds," -Janus.

"Now just continue on doing it. Follow our breathing patterns," -Remus.

I followed their instructions and slowly calmed down. I took in another deep breath.

"Thank you," I whispered while still hugging my knees. They just hugged me tighter. After letting go, they stayed by my side, putting me in the center.

Remus put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry about anything, okay, Virge? You'll do great!," He reassured with a grin on his face.

"Yeah, Virge, we became your friends, didn't we? You'll make more friends tomorrow," Janus added.

"But-" I got cut off by Remus shushing me, putting his index finger on my lips.

"Hush, Virgin. We already told you to not worry and besides Dee and I will come have lunch with you and be with you after class," Remus said.

"Okay then," I sniffed and wiped my tears away.

In the end, they decided to stay for the night because they were worried about me. Even though I told them I was alright, they insisted on staying. They slept on the mattress I prepared for them right by my couch.

'I wonder what would really happen, tomorrow' I thought before closing my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: You guys might get confused about how Virgil's place looks like. His apartment looks like a dorm so he's bedroom is also a living room, he has a mini-kitchen and one bathroom near the kitchen. 

You might also get confused on how the education system works. I'm going to base it on the education system here in my country, the Philippines.

Thank you for reading!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SANDERS SIDES. SANDERS SIDES IS OWNED BY THOMAS SANDERS AND HIS TEAM. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND SOME OCS FROM THIS AU.