Chapter15:Sona Sitri, My First Female Friend (Peace Treaty, Leviathan Student

Chapter 15: Sona Sitri, My First Female Friend (Peace Treaty, Leviathan Student, and Disaster)

Sona and Serafall were currently in a special room inside the student council room. The special room became Sona's private room while Sona was on earth, it was getting dark and the two brothers were getting ready to attend a meeting. Sona still takes off her glasses, as a devil she doesn't need them. He uses the glasses as a property that also stores some special equipment that he can use in a state of urgency. Sona looks at Serafall once then looks back at the door and back at Serafall, a look of doubt etched clearly on her porcelain face. Unable to hold on any longer, Sona chooses to ask

"Onee - sama ... where is Naruto - kun?" Serafall turned to his little brother for a moment, a small grin appeared on his lips. Currently, she has dressed formally like a career woman in general, with a black suit and black skirt to the knees, which does not diminish Serafall Leviathan's happy charm.

"Ah, So - tan is looking for Naru - tan huh ?! Do you want to confess love or something hehe" Serafall giggled as he saw the red tinge on his sister's face. He likes to tease Sona, because then Sona can relax a little and act like a girl his age. He loved Sona, his younger brother, more than anything else in this world, and he wanted him to live his youth happily. Therefore, upon hearing the news that his sister and Sirzech were attacked by Kokabiel, his blood boiled and he immediately ordered Naruto to help Sona even though at that time Naruto was on a mission, but fortunately, Naruto was able to calm his teacher by sending Sasuke. Yep, Sasuke was the one who ended the life of Cadre Kokabiel,Vali only came to take Freed and Valper's bodies for further interrogation.

"I - it's not like you think Onee - sama. It's just that, today Naruto - kun came here as your adjutant. However, before the meeting I still haven't seen him back" Sona praised herself as she found an excuse that sounded quite reasonable. Serafall smiled faintly, choosing not to continue teasing his sister. He tidied up his cosplayer clothes using magic before answering Sona.

"He is in Rias - tan's club. You know right? Naru - tan hasn't seen Gasper - kun for a long time." Sona nodded slightly. The Sitri heir grabbed his glasses which were lying on the dresser.

"It's about time Onee - sama. I'm sure Ravel - san, along with Rias and her peer have been waiting outside. I will meet with my peer to make sure there is no mistake"

"Don't push yourself too much So - tan" suggested Serafall, he turned and looked back at Sona. "Ah, So - tan ..." Sona, who was ready to go, looked back at her brother with raised eyebrows. "Catch" Sona obediently accepts the instructions to catch a three-pronged kunai, which Sona knows whose.

"Why did you give me kunai Naruto - kun One - sama?"

"Just in case. Be careful So - tan" replied Serafall, who had returned with her childish nature.

XoX

Naruto and Ravel are currently in the ORC club room together with Koneko and Gasper. Ravel, after the cancellation of the engagement between Gremory and Phenex, has become Phenex's official representative of Kuoh's territory. Lord Phenex and Lord Gremory who after that incident met and held a meeting again, and finally they agreed on one thing, Kuoh would be split into the property of 3 Pillars namely Sitri, Gremory, and Phenex. Which is where Phenex gets half of the territory from Kuoh, of course this cannot be separated from the influence of Sirzech who is Lucifer and has hidden activities to pressure Phenex to accept these conditions.