Chapter 9: Ravel Phenex and Kunou, My Cute F ****** e (Coup).

Place of Negotiation, Kyoto Southern Border

The negotiations between the Youkai and Uchiha were held on the southern border of Kyoto to be precise at one of the territorial border guard posts of the Youkai nation. At first, the negotiations were planned to be held in the palace but the Uchiha side were against it and that's why the negotiations ended up in this room.

The guards from the Youkai nation were seen lined up neatly to welcome Kunou who was accompanied by Tengu, while several other troops who seemed to be samurai were sentries of guards who had been hired by the Uchiha. The two sides are indirectly ready to go to war by simply showing how many guards the two sides have for negotiation. A quarter of the Kyoto guard battalion was concentrated at the negotiation site, a quarter at the palace to protect His Highness Yasaka who was critical and the rest guarded Kyoto's borders as usual.

Seekvaira, Ravel and Reni had entered the room first. Seekvaira asked for an explanation from Uchiha Sasuke who was accompanied by a foreign youth who covered his face with a white cloth. This is natural for her to do because the devil is appointed as the mediator, even though against her natural instincts, Seekvaira can play the role of mediator nicely considering her position as the heir of Agares who holds the Archduke, one level below Great King Bael.

Reni is in charge of forming a defensive magic formula in anticipation of outside intervention while Ravel has no duty because she came here on the wish of her father, she is not a member of the team appointed by Serafall. So, he can only be silent and observe and study because this is the first time he is faced with a real political situation.

Kunou and Sasuke simultaneously entered a room lit by only one light from the opposite direction. 5 meters behind them each stood their bodyguard, Tengu and an unidentified bodyguard, possibly a samurai who was also hired by Sasuke. They stopped simultaneously as soon as 1 meter away from Seekvaira. From nothing, an elegant chair complete with a desk appeared before Kunou and Sasuke.

"Okay, let's just start this negotiation. Both parties are expected to sit down and I invite Lavinia Reni - san to start forming kekkai" Kunou and Sasuke sat together and after that Reni stepped forward, her five small magic circles circled around the area where the negotiations formed a kekkai. half a ball with a rainbow glow covering only those involved in the negotiations.

"Very well ... I am Seekvaira Agares, the heir of the Archduke class Agares family in control of this negotiation. Let's begin"

XoX

Naruto blinked a few times, trying to adapt his gaze to the dark room. And when he finally gathered consciousness he gasped and immediately took a sitting position while massaging his head which was still aching.

"Kurama ... how long have I been unconscious?"

Approximately half an hour. The fox and the bat and the Magician have gone into negotiations." Kurama replied flatly. From that tone, Naruto could tell that his partner was thinking, just like him.

Are you going to catch up with them?" Kurama began to chatter, he already knew exactly what Naruto's answer was.

"No, Seekvaira can handle that. There's also Reni - san, she can be counted on to look after Ravel." And, she was right for the umpteenth time. Naruto is a genius boy but compared to himself who is an extension of time and space Naruto's thoughts he can guess even though in some cases he can't guess where his current host's thoughts are, and that's what makes him interested.