Chapter 8: Ravel Phenex and Kunou, My Cute F ****** e.

Kyoto

In the depths of the Kyoto forest, precisely in the magnificent palace where the queen of the leader of the Youkai race, Kyuubi No Yasaka Hime - lives, the queen is sitting opposite a man whose face cannot be seen so clearly due to being covered by the darkness of the room and the darkness of the night. Separated by a small table with only two cups of warm tea, the queen's vigilance increased.

" You said? You slaughtered the Uchiha?" Asked Yasaka in a calm tone but Yasaka's iris was sharp as if just that gaze was enough to finish off the man in front of him.

The man in front of the Queen simply took his glass of tea quietly. There was no indication of fear and doubt even though the Youkai leader had given such a gaze.

" Yes. Their existence is dangerous for us. If we let the Demi - god clan grow stronger and will suppress our existence. Take it easy, I bring their eyes to share with you. Of course you know, their eyes -"

Prang

The persuasive words of the man stopped first because Yasaka first slammed the glass that the man was holding. Her 9 golden tails moved crazy showing how emotional the woman was.

“ Are you stupid?” Asked Yasaka, grinding his teeth.

" No. You're the fool. It's stupid to try to challenge me here," replied the man with a grin. At his words, Yasaka started to go berserk, the table that confined them was crushed with just one quick flick of the tail towards the man's neck but unfortunately a moment before the tail arrived, Yasaka's movements suddenly became stiff.

" Wh - what?" asked Yasaka in panic as soon as he felt his body also start to stiffen. Calmly the man moved behind Yasaka, took Yasaka's glass of tea which had spilled a little then with a rough motion poured it into Yasaka's mouth, forcing the Queen to swallow the tea.

Yasaka was speechless. His body went numb as his consciousness dwindled from him. One thing that I remember for sure was the figure of the man laughing out loud, his irises that had turned red.

" Go to sleep, stupid fox. Have a beautiful dream first then I will give you such a bitter fact huahahaha"

.

.

" O - Okaa - sama ?!"

Chapter 8: Ravel Phenex and Kunou, My Cute F ****** e.

Phenex Estate

Naruto is currently at the Phenex Estate. Accompanied by a girl two years younger than him, Naruto can only boredly stare at the movements of the girl who seem elegant even though they are just simple movements, namely stirring sugar from the tea.

“Why is your face so battered?” That girl, Ravel, the only daughter of Lord Phenex, asked Naruto while gently blowing his tea. Hell even with just the movement of blowing the tea, Ravel's aura of grace and elegance didn't diminish at all.

"You certainly already know the answer right?" Naruto asked back with a snort. Ravel just rolled her eyes tired of seeing Naruto's childish behavior. "What else did you do to make Kushina - san angry?"

"Oi oi why are you asking as if I'm the guilty party. Here I play the victim, Ravel." Naruto protested without answering Ravel's question. "Straight to the point Naruto, answer my question" Ravel warned with a look that stated that he was 'pissed off', Ravel was sure Naruto didn't want to see what Ravel was like when he was upset.

Shaking for a moment, Naruto finally gave a long sigh.

“Well, after carrying out Ajuka-sama's mission, I formed a contract with 2 Magicians and brought a bishop candidate for Seekvaira.” Ravel raised her eyebrows at the explanation.