Chapter 10: Ravel Phenex and Kunou, My Cute Fiancee

Chapter 10: Ravel Phenex and Kunou, My Cute Fiancee (Counterattack, Prodigy, and Surprise).

Place of Negotiation, Kyoto Southern Border (Tengu vs Danzo)

The negotiating place that had been destroyed by Ravel became increasingly messy due to Danzo's one-sided fight, with his Susano'onya slashing blindly so that only Tengu gave him the option to float in the air to avoid the risk of being slashed.

"Come here, little raven." Thousands of astral arrows were aimed at the Tengu who crossed his two katanas across his chest. He kept waiting for the time when Danzō's energy decreased but it didn't come even though the battle had been going on for almost half an hour.

With his two katanas whirling, all the astral arrows aimed at him were pushed away in different directions.

Danzo stopped his attack, it was enough for him to show his capacity. This is a mental game, he wants to drop the Kyuubi representative's mentality so that a mindset is formed that he will not be able to defeat Danzo, but it seems that Danzo is one of the Tengu whose military capabilities have been honed for hundreds of years will not waver only the difference in strength, experience teaches Tengu even the strongest enemy can collapse if supported by a mature strategy.

"What's the matter with you Crow? Can you only avoid it?" Asked Danzo with disdain. He briefly eliminated his Susanoo, although with the help of Orochimaru's research, he was still a non-Uchiha who would quickly drain his energy if he continued to use Uchiha abilities. So, now he will play smart and use Susano'o as his trump card.

"You said that without Sharinggan, I would be helpless right? Then, I will prove how my current ability is." Tengu flapped his wings to send wind waves to reply to Danzo's challenge.

"You are using wind that is my specialty? Are you kidding?" With just a flick of a hand the wind wave disappeared, Danzo began to run closer to the Tengu who was about to land.

Ting

The friction between Danzo's hand and Tengu's katana gave a loud roar. It is undeniable that Tengu was surprised to find that Danzo could hold his katana with his bare hands, although his katana was not a well-known weapon but was able to cut the Kyuubi's fangs which were said to be as hard as diamonds.

“How about huh?” Danzo grinned at Tengu's surprised gesture. Tengu immediately shifted his feet back to let Danzo's body pass.

“You talk a lot now,” Tengu said dryly. One of his katanas disappeared, he focused on the katana he was holding with his right hand. The combination of wind and fire began to envelop the katana and in a moment a spiral formed around the blade of the katana.

"Ho ... finally you are serious Tengu" A bluish glow enveloped Danzo's hands. The bluish glow was an accumulation of wind chakra amplified by senjutsu. Danzo is a master of the youkai wind element, nothing beats his wind element ability. Anything that carries wind chakra will become sharp in case Danzo sharpens his hand.

Without warning, Danzo increased his speed, not only in his hands, he also covered his entire body with wind chakra. Tengu lowered his head slightly avoiding the quick blow that Danzo directed to his head, Danzo's speed had doubled from before, causing Tengu to struggle. His words were crossed in front of his chest as soon as he felt the danger air coming from there, and sure enough that in an instant Danzo appeared there and gave a kick.