Chapter 7: Lavinia Revi and Le Fay Pendragon, My Contracted Magician Part 3

" It's over ... it's over" whispered Naruto as soon as he managed to cut Ilya, he stared at Ilya's body that had been lying covered in blood.

" You're right, boy. My long wait is over now" Naruto gasped as the ground he was standing on shook violently after the whisper of the heavy voice was over. Her blue iris glanced around her and was immediately surprised to see a small, black ball floating on Ilya's chest. Didn't have time to do anything - the small ball cracked and immediately broke, exploding an aura of power so great that it was able to repel Naruto and Ilya who were near the ball.

With alacrity, Naruto caught Ilya's body and immediately teleported to the southernmost point of Mount Fuji. Ilya is still in a state of unconsciousness, the slash wound on his chest has also been recovered by Naruto using phoenix tears that he brings as a backup if he has to fight a formidable enemy. Naruto leaned Ilya on a nearby tree trunk, the girl's wounds had completely healed but her consciousness was still not recovered, something Naruto had to think about later because now a dark Asian dragon figure was present not far above him swimming happily in the changing sky. into a storm cloud as if truly enjoying her freedom in relic.

'What other dragon is this? The black color is not like what Ilya said. 'Naruto glanced briefly at Ilya and could only sigh tiredly to find that the girl was still unconscious. Naruto quickly forms a magic formula which immediately forms a dome around Ilya.

The dragon's blood red slice had now met Naruto who was under it.

" Kheh ... I have to say thank you, because of you ... I can be free" said the dragon with an arrogant tone. He flew closer to Naruto who had put up a fighting stance with two kunai three prongs in each hand.

" You are quite confident if you think you can face me, boy" The dragon flew around Naruto's body who was still silent because he had not received any sign that the dragon was going to attack him. In a situation like this, Naruto prefers to be quiet and observe the situation, conflicts do not have to be resolved by means of violence sometimes negotiation is the more appropriate way.

" Naruto ... this dragon is a black dragon symbolizing nothingness in Japanese Mythology. I estimate that its strength is equivalent to that of a Heavenly Dragon or even more so considering that it is not as restrained as Albion or Ddraig. Be careful when dealing with the body and all its techniques apply the concept of nothingness so anything. contact with either the body or the technique will be annihilated, lost in history. "

Gulp

Naruto gulped his saliva as soon as Kurama informed the opponent in front of him at this time. Kurama was the essence of time and space itself so Naruto was sure that this information had high accuracy. Glancing back briefly, Naruto let out a rough breath. If Ilya is aware and can cooperate with him then his chances of running away or buying time for help will be even greater.

'Do you have any ideas against Kurama? 'asked Naruto who was still wary even though the black dragon had moved away from him with a savage grin.

" For your current abilities. I suggest you play hide and seek first waiting for help from Azazel or the rest of you. However, I think that with a magician you want to keep behind us it will be impossible. Using your subspecies balance breaker is also impossible now because The rest of you are using the technique. If you are reckless, you will only end up in the hospital bed for more than 1 month. The most effective measure is the mastery of the technique between myself and your Fuin technique. In short, your chances of beating him alone are only 20. %. " Kurama explained long. Hearing this explanation Naruto just grimaced and immediately accepted Kurama's suggestion.

"Alright, right now this is all I can do" Kuroryuu narrowed his eyes as he saw the golden aura begin to envelop Naruto's body and in a short time, the blonde youth in front of him had turned into a golden human figure. A small magic circle has also formed in Naruto's hand.