Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Ravel Phenex / Uzumaki The Future Lady Uzumaki. (Youth Gathering)

Osaka

For Ravel Phenex, her engagement relationship does not only mean a political tie-up between Phenex and Uzumaki and Agares, more than that it is the realization of the young Phenex girl's little dream. As a noble girl, she has such simple dreams. The story is this, when she was a child there was a Phenex servant who was specially assigned to take care of her because her mother, Lady Phenex, had to always accompany her husband to take care of the deteriorating politics in Ravel's childhood. The nanny is so gentle to her, she takes care of her master's child like her own, and the part Ravel always reminisces about is when the nanny reads a fairy tale to put her to sleep.Just a cliché fairy tale where a royal princess who lives happily with a brave prince risking everything for her happiness.

As she got older, Ravel realized that all the fairy tales that brought her into the dreamland were just fictional, it couldn't possibly happen in a cruel demon world. There wouldn't be male devils willing to sacrifice themselves just to save a princess, that's what he learned after becoming the bishop of his third brother, Raiser Phenex.

However, Ravel was given the hope that his dream was when he first found Naruto defeating Raiser in a simple sparring, he still remembered a small spark appeared in his heart when he looked at the smile and gaze of the blonde youth's blue iris after defeating his brother and he remembered Raiser starting to stop. acting arrogant when Naruto was around him. Her confidence grew as she found her fiancé standing without hesitation beside her brother, defending her surname and name so as to avoid Sirzech Lucifer's bad intentions.

"RAVEL!"

“Eh?” Ravel snapped out of her mind as soon as she heard someone shout her name. Her eyes blinked several times when she saw the face of her fiancé who was staring at her worriedly to be so close to her face, so close that they could kiss.

'What am I thinking' Ravel muttered in her heart. His face flushed red as the image of Naruto about to kiss him rotating over and over in his brain until he made it again leaving the young man in front of him in confusion.

Ctik

"Aw" Ravel let out a small groan upon feeling a soft flick of her forehead. The girl gave her fiancé a sharp gaze even though her face was still red because the young man had not turned his face back at all.

"Ah, have you regained consciousness? Lately your face has flushed a lot? Are you tired?" The questions that showed Naruto's concern only made the girl blushed even more, unable to hold back the embarrassment the girl was just glued with a head that puff imaginative smoke.

"Ravel?" Naruto who didn't understand the situation at all could only call back one of his fiancées with a confused and worried tone.

"Stop that Naruto, and get ready for the meeting later. You're already Lord Uzumaki now, show a little of your dignity" said Seekvaira, who had her hands on her hips not far from the demonic pair, her iris slightly narrowed seeing the position of Naruto and Ravel who looked so intimate, people. who don't know Naruto's nature will definitely think that Naruto is currently doing something perverted with Ravel.

"Oh well" Ravel sighed in relief as Naruto stood up straight and turned to look at the other blonde girl. "Ravel - san you get ready too, we will go to the young devils meeting once you are ready. I hope we can get there in time"