Chapter 2: My Previous Story

Flash back

3 years ago

"COME YOU NARUTOO!"

"HUAAAA"

Two screams from demons of the same age filled the deserted hallway of Agares's palace. The palace maids just shook their heads - shook their heads at the chasing scene where the girl who was their master always looked annoyed while the man who was on the other hand laughed freely after he finished working on the girl.

"Seekvaira-chan, Naru-chan"

The call shifted the eyes of the 12 year old boy. Their two blind pairs were only fixated on the figure of a woman with a reddish coat slowly walking toward them.

"Kushina Baa - san / Kaa - chan" Kushina smiled broadly when she received the reply. He lowered his head slightly to match his height with the two boys in front of him. That action caused the blonde boy to frown.

"Seekvaira - chan didn't I say you can call me Kaa - san?" Seekvaira nodded softly.

"Uhm, Baa - san has said it. However, I don't think I have the right to that yet. Gomenne" Seekvaira said in a regretful tone. Kushina sighed for a moment, her intention was that she wanted to reassure the girl in front of her but the cute frown on her son's face caught his attention now.

"What's wrong Naru - chan?" Naruto looked up a little to see his mother's face.

"Kaa-chan doesn't need to look down like that, Naru is now taller and bigger. Ah, don't call Naru-chan another one."

Puk

"Ugh" Naruto rubbed his head as the girl beside him without feeling immediately hit him there as soon as he heard the answer.

"Baka ... we were little" Naruto put his finger on his chin with an expression as if he was in deep thought.

"Maybe it just happened to you Mecha-chan" Naruto replied innocently.

An intersection faintly appeared on Seekvaira's forehead. With a sweet smile - which Naruto thought was terrible - Seekvaira asked Naruto.

"Can you repeat your call earlier?"

"ah, I forgot to feed Gary. I'll go first. Jaa ne"

Wow

Naruto had instantly disappeared from there. Leaving one question on Kushina and Seekvaira's minds

"Who is that Gary?"

XoX

Naruto after escaping from Seekvaira and his mother took a walk alone to the forest in the Agares region. The forest is not an unfamiliar place for him, considering that since he was 7 years old, he has often played and sometimes been trained in martial arts by his own mother.

The cool breeze began to hit his body. Stepping slowly he sat himself in front of a shady tree, his back leaning against the sturdy tree trunk. A leaf slowly began to fall in front of him and skillfully the 12 year old boy caught him. Playing for a while the piece of leaf before finally releasing it again, letting the leaf float toward the mound of shrubs that was not far ahead of him.