Chapter 6: Lavinia Revi and Le Fay Pendragon, My Contracted Magician Part 2

The Sahara Desert, the widest stretch of sand on earth. The stretch of sand crosses several countries, one of which is Egypt, a country that has several powerful supernatural creatures, call it Amun RA, the sun god who is the mother or center of the Egyptian gods.

Naruto massaged his temples so little information about the place he was going to. He did not think that the problem would be this long, it seems he should be grateful for asking Seekvaira to allow him to take school off first. He was not sure, he could finish this in just the short time at least 3 days he needed.

"Naruto - sama, can you determine the direction of our next journey?" Naruto grumbled in his heart at the question that came from one of the Magicians he brought. He nodded briefly then turned his back on the Magicians.

"Well, I just have to follow your guidelines right?" Asked Naruto with a sad smile. As his words finished, he could feel a hostile aura coming from his right and left, a magic circle had also appeared under his body, a restraining magic circle.

"You are so scary Uzumaki Naruto. I never thought you could see our plan, seeing you still fall into our trap can I expect that you already have a plan?" Naruto just shrugged his shoulders coolly.

"Finish him" ordered the one who seemed to have the most influence in the group. The two Magicians who brandished their swords at Naruto's left and right nodded and immediately slashed their swords that had been coated with magic energy into Naruto's neck.

Ting

The sound of the two swords clashing, the two magicians could only widen their eyes, when their swords collided with each other. Naruto's neck was still in place which finally made the leader of the traitor group understand.

"I see ... so that's your ability. Perfectly suited for a devil like you. It's my first time seeing it but you can soften your body or make you see through. Am I right?"

Sring

Naruto didn't answer. He first disappeared and appeared behind the two people who had intended to cut him. With a simple move Naruto managed to knock the two people down, grabbed his sword and used it to finish off the third person leaving him with the leader.

"Bah ... they are all useless. I also predict this to happen, therefore to keep you here, then face my pet Uzumaki Naruto ..." shouted the leader. At the same time as his scream, the leader's body darkened, a terrifying black aura appeared and seemed to turn into a whip making Naruto jump far backwards avoiding the aura. The aura was getting crazy, suddenly the clear sky of the desert turned dark, dark not because of the clouds covering the sun but dark because of the presence of a giant dragon measuring more than 50 meters whose entire body was awakened on a skinless frame but had horrible red eyes. Hasn't stopped there yet,several coffins standing from the desert took out hundreds of Anubis who had prepared with their axes.

"Face the taste of fear by facing this Fossil Dragon, Uzumaki Naruto ..." Finished with his words, the Magician disappeared leaving a ferocious roar from the Fossil Dragon.

"GRAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

'damn ... this is tantamount to suicide. If I escape from here, it will transfer these monsters to my place. My only option is to face it as much as possible 'thought Naruto. A large amount of gold aura immediately covered Naruto's body creating a costume where Naruto looked like a luminous fit (1).