Chapter 3: Me, The Student of Ajuka Beelzebub and Serafall Leviathan

Naruto sighed softly when he remembered the task that awaited him when he arrived at the apartment he shared with his mother and Seekvaira. Well, 3 years have passed since Naruto became Queen Seekvaira. At the age of 15 years on Earth, Seekvaira has been mandated to oversee one of the Agares Territories in the human world, to be precise in Osaka, one of the largest cities in Japan. However, due to Lord Agares' Daughter complex, he also ordered Kushina to follow Seekvaira to the human world which Naruto's mother happily accepted.

"Tadaima ..." Naruto knocked softly on the door, without waiting for a response to open the door himself with unsteady steps entering the door. The reason he did that? simple because no one was at home. Seekvaira must have gone to the Mecha exhibition which is currently being held at the Osaka Center after successfully tricking herself into working on a report that should be Seekvaira's assignment, regarding Kushina, her mother uses the guise of being a karrier woman in the human world so she is very rarely at home.

Naruto gave a big yawn as soon as his hand touched the knob of the office door. Still sleepy due to lack of sleep because he could only fall asleep for less than 8 hours, he lazily opened the door to the room while rubbing his eyes, an action to reduce his drowsiness.

"Ah ... Okaeri Naruto - kun" Naruto fell silent. His hands rubbed harder as soon as his eyes found the figure of a pretty girl wearing glasses with a fairly small body standing in front of his desk. Realizing who was standing in front of him, Naruto nervously began to return the greeting with a respectful bow.

"Ah ... domo Sona Sitri - sama" If Naruto was a fraction of a second faster lifting his head then he would be able to see the downward curve of Sona's lips when he heard Naruto's reply.

"I'll say enough with that formality ... your face and behavior don't match that" Sona suggested as she raised her glasses which made Naruto seem to see his own king facing him.

"I can't do that. Sorry to disappoint you, Sona Sitri - sama." Realizing that she could not win from Naruto's stubbornness, Sona just snorted and returned to silence. Naruto, who is basically ignorant and unable to stay still, starts to feel awkward by the silence. With doubt, he began to ask about the heiress Sitri's arrival.

"E - Etto ... Sona Sitri - sama, I don't mean impudent ... but what do you mean coming here?" Sona sighed tiredly at the question.

"So, Kushina - Baa - san still hasn't conveyed it to you huh ... it looks like Mecha - Onna is the one who ordered him" Naruto just silently heard Sona's monologue. Several abstral question marks kept popping up above his head as soon as he heard Sona's little monologue muttered in such a small tone, it could not be more accurately classified as hiss. Satisfied with her own thoughts, Sona nods slowly as if she has an extraordinarily good idea. His gaze he shifted to Naruto's figure who was still focused on him, a ray of conviction emanating from his beautiful violet iris which made Naruto unconsciously blush red in awe of the elegance of the girl in front of him.

"So ... Naruto - kun, my arrival here is to -" Sona's words were cut off as soon as an Astaroth symbol appeared beside her. His eyebrows raised in curiosity about the figure that would appear and unconsciously his violet iris widened when he found a handsome man with a green mane and a mysterious aura from within his body came out of the symbol. That man was Ajuka Astaroth, the current Beelzebub.

"Ah ... Sorry if I disturb you" Ajuka scratched his neck feeling that he had disturbed the moment that he thought was special between the two demons. Finding a blank stare from Naruto as well as a flat gaze from Sona, Ajuka frowned.