Chp.29- Ryan Flack

Chapter 29- Ryan Flack

-Annabelle's POV-

I panic when I checked my phone to read the text Harry had just sent me,

'We need 2 talk.' Ugh, that lying, conceiving, evil Ryan Flack. He left after he got what he wanted- a picture that can ruin my relationship with Harry. Quickly typing, 'meet u @ starbucks.' to Harry, I nervously walk to the Starbucks in the mall. The girls had left to do the rest of their shopping. Since all the bridesmaid dresses were alike, I didn't have to be there. Sarah is still recovering from her encounter with Ryan. That deceitful jerk.

When I got to Starbucks, I order Harry a Peppermint Mocha and and Ice White Mocha for me since he isn't here yet. My knees shake as I walk towards a table near the back, where no one would bother us and fans wouldn't be able to see us through the windows. After 8 minutes of nervous finger drumming and counting the tiles on the ceiling, Harry finally arrived. He look as if he went through a snowball machine, his curls were sticking all over. “Fangirls?” I simply ask with a raised eyebrow, and he nodded in reply.

Tension as thick as peanut butter suddenly appeared into the air, making both us extremely uncomfortable. “Explain this.” He shove his phone towards me after a very long and awkward silence. I grab his iPhone and scan my exact prediction: a picture of Ryan & I with the headline “HARRY STYLE'S GIRLFRIEND CHEATING WITH MYSTERIOUS GUY- RUMORED TO BE JUSTIN BIEBER.” I almost laugh at the headline, but I didn't have enough humor in me. Sure enough, Ryan does resemble Justin from the back, but he's much taller and buff.

“So?” Harry ask when I didn't say anything. His phone lay between us, with the picture of Ryan grabbing me and from the angle it was shot at, it seems as if I was enjoying it. “It was forced.” I answer with simplicity, not wanting to get into detail. Apparently, Harry couldn't understand how tired I was and push for the story. “How am I suppose to believe that? Who is this guy? How could you?” At this point, I was starting to get angry at his accusing questions. Who is he? Judge Judy?

“You're suppose to trust me, I'm your girlfriend. His name is Ryan Flack. And I didn't do anything, so don't ask that question.” I answer as calmly as possible, trying so hard not to lose my temper.

“Ryan...Flack?” Harry furrow his eyebrow in attempt to figure out something. We both seem to recognize that last name all too well. Flack. Flack. Caroline Flack. Ryan Flack. “Caroline Flack.” We both mutter at the same time. Our heads shot up in unison, “Can they be related?”

-Sarah's POV-

After Ryan finally left, a coldness still linger behind. I shiver as I walk through the dress boutique, not really up to shopping. I should have left with Annabelle. However, seeing Ryan again reminded me of the time our friendship wasn't so good, the time when she wasn't my best friend.

=FLASHBACK= (in third person POV)

The loud beat of music can be heard from blocks away. Ryan Flack, a cliché heart breaker jock is currently hosting 2011's most extravagant, yet typical teen party Sarah and Annabelle had ever been through. “This is so awesome!” Sarah yells over the loud music. Annabelle nodded in response, looking silently weary. “I'm going to the bathroom for a bit! Don't wait for me!” Annabelle scream into her supposedly best friend's ear. What Sarah doesn't know is that Annabelle isn't going to the bathroom, but hooking up with Sarah's boyfriend, Ryan instead.