Chp.25- Final Word

A/N: I want to change the style a bit, so I hope you guys like this new style.

Chapter 25- Final Word

I gape at the TV, smiling widely. My mom chuckle from behind. I want to record Harry's confession. It feels great to know that Harry Styles had finally fallen in love...with me. I couldn't explain the tickling feeling in my stomach or the dizzy mushiness in my brain. I hadn't felt this happy in a while, and it honestly feels great.

“Wow,” I whisper breathlessly. HARRY STYLES LOVE ME!

My mother chuckle and roll her eyes at my fan-girl behavior, “it took you this long to believe it? That boy had been head over heels in love with you ever since you were 7 and strolling the streets in your dinosaur jumpsuit.”

My cheeks redden at the memory. That was so embarrassing! Every once a while, my mom would pull out the picture and taunt me. What a great mother I have.

“Ugh,” I groan out loud, “I miss them.” I complain.

I haven't seen One Direction in a week now, and their missing presence is so prominent. I miss their pointless humor and immaturity. Wow, I have never thought I would say that. Suddenly, I hear deathly coughs behind me. I turn around in panic. My mother's bedsheets were stained with blood coming from my mother's mouth. I hastily run over and tried to calm myself down.

“HELP!” I scream out, hysterical tears stream down my face.

A group of employees ran inside and hooked my Mom up to a few machines. How could this happen now? I almost, ALMOST thought that God would be forgiving of my sins for once and let me keep my Mother. But no...he couldn't. Life is a gift, and it will be granted for a short time. I'm happy that my Mother got to spend the last 45 years happily. If she ever dies---I gulp out loud at the thought not wanting to continue the sentence. She won't die. I repeatedly convince myself.

At the rehabilitation center, they had a group of nurses and doctors just like hospitals. Their machines were just as high tech and complex. I felt myself being drag out of the room although I couldn't see anything through my curtains of tears. A moment ago I was jumping up and down because Harry said he love me, and now I'm bawling my eyeballs out because my Mom might die in that room any second. The doctor informed me before that if she starts coughing out blood, it signals that the tumor had spread too far and the odds of her survival is very minimum.

I shakily dial Niall's number to inform them of the current situation.

“ANNABELLE!” Louis's loud voice boom into my ear. I sniffle, missing his loud shrieks.

“Louis...my mom...” I cry even harder, “she's in critical condition.”

“Oh, Bells. Are you okay?” He asked although he already knew the answer.

“No...Louis...no.”

-Harry's P.O.V-

I grin widely as I exit the stage. To be able to tell the world that I love Annabelle Stevens was amazing. I had been waiting to tell my fans for so long. I was just afraid they wouldn't accept her and make it hard for her. Although I did get my message out, I wasn't sure if anyone heard it. I silently hope that Annabelle tune in back home. I shook the curls that fell in front of my eyes back. When I look up, I saw Louis's worried face.

“What's wrong?” My grin slip away.

“Annabelle's Mother...is in critical condition right now.” Louis told me, his face torn apart in concern.

My whole world pause and then an image of Annabelle's face pop inside my head. My heart broke when I think of how much she must be hurting right now. “When is the plane coming?” I ask hastily. I need to get back to Annabelle and comfort her. She can't break and shut the world out once again.

“The hurricane in the East cause all the flights pass the Eastern border decline.” Zayn informed with a pain expression.

“Get a private plane.” I order harshly. This is an emergency, we can't leave Annabelle to deal with this herself.

“Harry—we have a concert tomorrow.” Liam remind me, but I didn't care. Annabelle will always be my top priority.

-ANNA'S P.O.V-

The doors of the surgery room swung open. I jump up from my plastic chair, my heart racing. The words that will leave the doctor's mouth in a moment might be the most important few words I might ever hear.

“What's the verdict?” I act nervously, preparing for the worst.

“You have a few minutes with her before she exits to Heaven.” The doctor smiles eerily, trying to pass the news on without any negativity.

Although I knew this will happen sooner or later, my whole world still collapse down. I run through the doors to see my Mother's fragile body. She already looks dead. Her pale face contrasted with her long midnight black hair. Her body lay still and hook up to a million different machines. My eyes travel to the heart monitor next to her bed. A very thin green line raised slightly up and down. I pray to God that it won't turn straight. I grasp her tiny, cold hands tightly. Tears leak down my face and fell onto her arm. “I love you, Momma Puffy.” I smile meekly at the nickname the boy's had given her. Her eyes flutter like an angel's, slowly opening. “I love you, too. My Bella Boo.” She whisper her final word. With that, everything shuts down. The heart monitor's rising beeps fade into a thin green line, my mother's hand left mines, and her eyes shut.

“Mom...” I cry, burying my face into her stomach. “Mom...” I repeatedly whisper. “Rest in peace, Mom.” I say lovingly, holding onto my dead Mother.

A/N: :'( I was listening to the rain and sad songs...so that might explain this depressing chapter. I hope you guys like this new style. It's less clumpy and more separate. I used to write like this all the time. Comments had been lacking slightly so please comment (: It motivates me.

Comment 'Little Things' and tell me what you think of it. Haven't heard of it? Well the video on the side might help you out a bit (: