Chapter 25

Chapter 25: Fate's Twisted Love Story

"Hi," I said gazing into his eyes. Oh god, when did my life become Fate's twisted love story?

"Hey," he smiled his dorky smile. "Do you want to know where we're going?"

"Um, yes?" I said giving him a look saying, "Did you really just ask that?"

"Well whatever, it's a surprise."

The amount of smirk on his face 24/7 is unbelievable sometimes.

We walked to his car in a comfortable silence. We both got in his car with me in the passengers seat, obviously, and him in the drivers seat. I watched him as he drove. he was focused on the road, and every now and then, he would clench his jaw because of the other drivers.

"You can stop checking me out now," Dylan chuckled, stopping to look at me during a red light.

"Are you sure I wasn't looking out your window?" I teased.

"The view is better out of yours."

"Sometimes...its good to enjoy the lesser things once and a while, right?" I said, suddenly getting a little deep.

"Yeah," he cleared his throat. "I guess I've never thought of it like that."

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a visualization of Matt.

"You thought of him too, didn't you?"

"Yeah," I sighed staring into the distance.

"Well! Let's, uh, focus on the thing we're doing!" he said awkwardly laughing.

Crap. It's awkward now. Whatever, it'll probably get better, right?

•••

Sorry about the short chapter! Just trying to build it up if you know what I mean ;)

lol jk

I hope you liked the chapter and always remember to vomment!! (Vote+comment)

See ya later,

Meg-peg 😝