Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Jeez, I Know They're Hot, But Why Are They So Annoying?

Riley and I skated out to where our instructor would soon meet us. Other than the hockey players, we were the only people out on the ice.

Since they think we are the most responsible, they put our class closest to the hockey players. They do that, because we are skilled enough to dodge flying hockey pucks if they get caught off track. I've always thought that it was stupid to do that, because the most skilled do the most elite tricks ever. I'm pretty sure it's hard to get out of the way of a puck, when you are currently freaking the flip out, because you are about to be tested on the scary jumpy spin thingies. I swear those jumpy spin thingies will be the freaking death of me.

Back on topic, the hockey players were already hitting the wall over and over, and shooting goals, and yelling at each other, and skating everywhere, and getting on my nerves.

*Sigh*

Jeez, I know they're hot, but why are they so annoying. I mean, they are so annoying that I had to think in a huge run-on fashion back there.

Finally, Mrs. Markes showed up, and we got to actually do things. She had us warm up forwards and backwards skating for awhile, until she wanted us to go to the circle. At the circle, she had us practice one footed tricks, two footed tricks, no footed tricks (In which I literally almost died whilst doing them), and more.

Every once and awhile, Riley and I would end up exchanging a few words, but then we'd regain focus on our skating. I asked her if she wanted to go to the local fast-food favorite, Culvers, to eat, after the lesson. She agreed to go as long as my mom was ok with it, but my mom usually wants me to hang out with Riley more often, so I knew she'd say yes.

I couldn't stop stealing glances at the hockey players. One of them looked really familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Well, considering that they have helmets on, yes, it makes sense that I can't do so. I decided that I would turn into detective me later, and find out who it was.

For the rest of class, I just kept on keeping on, and fell a lot.

Heeyyyyyy, I see you judging right now, stop that. No, I'm really freaking serious right now. Stop it!

Afterwards, I gave my farewells out to the other kids in my class of 3 girls and 2 guys. Riley and I made my way to the benches where people take their skates off. It was very crowded in there, and there was only one spot left. The spot was right next one of the hockey guys, who had not yet taken his helmet off.

We walked over there and squished in, so both of us could take our skates off at the same time. Her, being the flirty type, wanted to sit next to the boy.

When I crouched down to take them off, out of the corner of my eye I saw him take off his helmet.

I couldn't believe who it was.

•End•

Hey everyone!

How have you all been? I haven't ever really talked to you, but I would love if I could be friends with you all!

See ya Later,
Meheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegan :D