Chapter 26

Chapter 26: You Know Me Better Than I Thought

For the rest of the drive, we would often sneak smiles at each other. We're just like any other young couple, huh? Except we weren't exactly a couple yet...

Soon, we pulled into a familiar parking lot, in which I go to every week. Yes, it was the ice skating place. He must know a lot more about me than I thought, how cute.

As we pulled in, I saw some familiar cars. Whether it was a car I've seen when going to lessons or from somewhere else, they were oddly familiar. One reminded me of Matt for some reason. It looked a lot like Samantha's car, but I couldn't tell from where I was.

Dylan parked his car in a spot fairly distant from the building, because it was the first spot he found. he told me to not get out as he rushed out and over to my door in order to open it. I laughed at the silly smile he had on his face as he ushered me out.

"Pleeeease tell me you brought my skates and I don't have to wear the rentals," I laughed looking at him desperately.

"Don't worry, I'm 20 steps ahead of you," he promised looking down at me, taking my hand.

I smiled up at him and I slowly started feeling myself lean into him, when I suddenly heard a voice being cleared nearby. Dylan and I practically leaped away from each other, breaking the moment completely. I looked to the person who had just broken us apart. I was shocked, yet at the same time not at all shocked, to see him standing there.

•••

Hey guys!!

I hope you liked this chapter, and that cliffhanger tho ;)

Remember to vomment ( vote + comment )

See ya later!

Meg-pin 😝