Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Water.

When I was so rudely awaken by my mother the next morning, I proceeded to groan and cover my head with a pillow until she left. I grinned into my pillow thinking I drove her away.

Suddenly, I felt coldness spread over my entire body.

Water.

My mom.

Poured water.

Over me.

I threw my pillow off my head and shrieked.

After shrieking, I noticed it was brother that threw water over me. We didn't have the greatest relationship. He would do anything to get back at me for being a "terrible younger sister" as he often calls me. Good thing I never see him, or he would be more than just a small problem.

"Mom didn't know how to wake you, so I thought of this," he smirked as my mom walked in.

"Seriously Luke?" I glared to my older brother.

He replied with yet another smirk as he walked out of my room.

"Sorry, it's just that you have your first tennis lesson at the Merander Tennis Club today," my mom shrugged.

"THAT'S TODAY?!! YAYYYY!!!!" I yelled completely forgetting about what had just happened.

My mom gave me a towel as I rushed her out of my room, so I could get through and shower.

After I showered and Dried off, I put on white sports bra, before putting on a white tennis tank top. I put my short, wavy, black hair into a high ponytail. Since it was just tennis class, I didn't put my extensions in. Next, I put on black tennis shorts, that I hold tennis balls in while playing. Then I heard my mom yell my name, to give me a cue that breakfast was ready.

I ran down the stairs and wolfed down some scrambled eggs she had made me for breakfast.

After I ate breakfast, I filled up my blue water bottle, and put on my bright green Nike tennis shoes, that I only wear during tennis.

"You ready to go?" My mom asked me.

"Yep."

"Okay, you can go grab your tennis racket, and I will pull the car out of the garage." She replied.

I quick ran to my room and got my tennis racket. Before running to the car, I looked into the mirror, and stared into my own bright green eyes.

At that moment, I realized that this is the best I've ever looked before playing tennis. It probably won't last once I get playing, huh?

•End•

(A/N) Hey!! Thanks for reading the second chapter of my new book! Once again, thanks for reading!!

See ya later,

Meheeeeeegan :D