Chapter 11

Chapter 11: F-f-f-faith Is That Rrr-really You?

Usually Jenn and I walk home together to one of each other's houses, but she's walking home with her boyfriend Jacob today. Since that was the deal today, I was walking home alone today. I'm just glad that it's not dark out when the school day ends.

I walked on, taking my regular route home. I found myself thinking about all of the people in my life --- mainly the boys. I thought about Cameron, Matt, Dylan, and more. After thinking about them, I found myself wanting to dm Dylan, so I did.

MusicalFaith: hey :p

He replied pretty quickly.

EatSleepTennis: oh hi c:

MusicalFaith: What's up

EatSleepTennis: Oh nothing really, just trying to figure out what to do since my schoolwork was done hours ago.

MusicalFaith: lucky :(

EatSleepTennis: haha yep, well I gtg, my mom wants to go mini golfing lol

MusicalFaith: ok haha bye

EatSleepTennis: bye :)

I smiled to myself before walking on again, gathering up enough courage to walk past the scary alley I always pass on the way home. Usually I try to steer clear from it, but I forgot to do it today.

Suddenly while passing it, I heard a hoarse voice say, "F-f-f-faith? Is that rrrr-really you?"

I almost screamed, but I got enough courage to look into the alley. I saw I figure huddled on the ground, head in hands. It looked like a boy, and had blonde hair...

Who is this? Is it Matt? Why would he be here, right now?

My mind was racing with questions. Until I finally had the guts to speak up, "M-matt?"

He looked up and into my eyes. His pale blue and my dark brown, both filled with similar emotions. One with pain, and the other with concern and despair.

"Are you ok?" It was all I could ask; without getting a knot in my throat.

His eyes still filled with pain, he tried to speak, but wasn't able to; trying to got him stuck in a coughing fit. After he was done coughing his lungs out, I put out my hand, so I could help him up. He weakly grabbed it and my stomach did a flip. It probably did that because of me being concerned and sad, right?

My mind still racing with questions, I said, "Do you want to come with me?"

He shot me a little nod yes, and a look that said "I'll explain this later."

I helped him back to my house, and luckily my parents weren't home to ask questions. As soon as we got inside, I got him some water, and showed him our huge collection of random food in the pantry for him to choose from. He chose to eat frosted Cheerios with milk, but first I made him take an Ibuprofen, and drink a glass of water.

I called my parents to let them know I was home, and they told me that they wouldn't be home until 10 pm. I decided that I'd tell them about Matt only if I had to.

I hung up on them and nearly jumped when a heard his low voice behind me, "I think I feel better now. Do you want to know what happened?"

I turned around and looked at him, "Well, only if you feel ready."

"I'm ready, but the question is: Are you ready to hear all of this?"

•End•

A/N:

OMG THAT CLIFFHANGER THO!

hehehe

What do you think Matt is going to say?

How do you think Faith feels about this?

Tell me everything, as always!

Thanks for reading!

See ya later,

Meheeeeeeeeeegan