Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Hmmm, So That Is His Name

The person smiling at me was...DISNEY CHARACTER VOICE GUY?!? I mean, I am kinda pretty, but not like other people. Other people are just...so much more than me.

I decided to not just stand there, so I walked over to a gaming chair that was propped up in front of the tv. I could feel his stare burning into the back of my head as I walked, yet it didn't feel like a burning stare. It felt more like a warm, happy, sincere look.

I looked back over at him, and as soon as I looked, he looked away. He was still smiling, but this time at the wall.

"Helloooooooo? Earth to Dylan," SnapBack Dude said while waving a hand over his eyes.

Hmmmmmm, so that is his name.

"U-um...sorry, I was just uh, thinking," he replied shaking his head, furrowing his eyebrows.

"About what?" That One Tall Guy said leaning in, trying to apply peer pressure.

"Well uhh..."

Before Dylan could answer, the instructors walked in. They told us to meet them at the courts, down yet another flight of stairs.

I did as I was told, and went down to the courts. Once we were at the courts, we all gathered in one place and did introductions. The instructors names were Scott and Gordon, Gordy for short.

Apparently, Typical SnapBack Dude was named Ty. That One Tall Guy was named Lester. Creepy Guy was named Zack. Girl from the corner was named Maria. Lastly, guy from the corner was named Matt.

I wonder if I'll ever fit in with them...

•End•

(A/N)

HEYYYYY WHADDUP!!!!!

Ok, I'm sorry this chapter was super short, I just wanted to get introductions done, but Faith is still going to be calling some of the people by their nicknames until you guys understand who each person is.

So, I'm just wondering, what do you peeps (Idek) think of my book so far? I hope you like it!

Anyways, thanks for reading! Vote, add to your library, and keep reading on until this book is done if you like it that much!!

Ok, see you all next time!

Don't worry, I actually can see you ;)

Meheeeeeegan