38

A/N: Plotting something in four chapters away from this one....😊

I opened my bathroom while adjusting the robe I wore. Damien was still where I had left him, sitting at the edge of my bed. He looked up at me, revealing nervous eyes as he wiped his hands in his pants.

I frowned, "You good?"

"Yeah," he replied, but I could hear the nervousness in his voice.

I admitted, "You sound nervous."

Surprisingly, he admitted, "I am."

As I walked to him, I questioned, "Why?"

He shrugged, "Lotta pressure tonight."

"With what?" I frowned as I stood in front of him.

"Well, tonight might be the last for the next eight months so I gotta make it outstanding," he replied, causing me to chuckle.

"You're always outstanding. Never a bad performance," I admitted. "However, regardless of how you perform tonight, this will be a one time thing until I'm ready to have sex with you again. Consider it part of your punishment."

He slouched in response, and I chuckled a bit before undoing my robe. His posture immediately straightened as he took in my naked body. "Getting straight to it, I see," he licked his lips.

I shrugged the robe off my shoulder, letting it drop behind me on the floor, and he cupped my waist and gently pulled me in. He placed a feathery kiss on my stomach and then looked up at me. He slowly laid on his back, all while never breaking eye contact with me, and huskily replied, "Come." I straddled his waist but he shook his head as he bit his bottom lip. "Up more." I blushed as I went to his torso, and he chuckled while saying, "More, City." I then scooted up to his face, and he smiled, "Bingo," before adjusting the way I was sitting so that he'd have better access to my sacred place. He licked his lips before diving in, and I felt my body pivoting forward as he devoured me. The intensity and passion he placed in each lick made my stomach sink inwards, and I found myself covering my mouth to mask my moan. He just started, yet I was already ready to moan his name. I figured he wasn't playing when he said that he'd be outstanding tonight.

Slowly, his hands crept from my things to my waist and then to my breasts, which he squeezed passionately as he continued eating me out. He swiped his tongue between my folds before flicking his tongue on one of my sensitive areas. I grabbed the sheet as I arched my back, and he continued to fondle my breasts, rubbing gentle circles into my nipples when he wasn't softly squeezing my boobs.

"Uhhh," I let out lowly as my back arched even more. I felt a slight ache in my feet due to the duration in which my toes had been curled, so I relaxed my feet a bit before curling my toes once more when I felt my orgasm nearer. "Fuckkkk!" I cried as I gyrated my hips, slowly riding his face. "Yessss!" I breathed as I finally came undone. As my body quivered in delight, Damien slid from beneath me and began undoing his belt.

He was already bulky in his jeans, his print very apparent, and I couldn't wait to feel all that I had been missing in the past four months.

As he untucked himself, I went on my back and began playing with myself, and he locked eyes with me for a brief moment before his eyes focused on how I was pleasing myself.

"You look mad sexy right now," he said through a raspy voice, which turned me on even more. He stroked himself while watching me, and I continued to rub my clit as I watched him. "Let me know when you're ready for it..."

"I want it now," I admitted as I slid my fingers in my wetness.

"That's really wet!" he noted before biting into his bottom lip. He gripped my thighs and then yanked my body closer to his.