29

Darkness was all I could see, but the excited chuckles led me to think that once the blindfold would be removed, the surprise would be something good. I felt the dark fabric that was covering my eyes loosen before falling, and in front of me was a lady in a lingerie that definitely did her justice.

"What's this?" I asked, Bryce, the CEO of Carson & Co.

He pointed at the lady and answered, "This is your gift for increasing our sales by 35 percent within the two months you've been working here."

Flynn, Bryce's son and the HR manager chuckled, "Best part is, you get to name her too." Name her? She wasn't a pet.

I shook my head before asking her, "What's your name?"

"We'll leave you two alone," Bryce chuckled before he and Flynn left.

The lady walked over to me in a seductive way while teasing, "Whatever name you want my name to be."

"What's your name," I enforced.

"They call me-" she got out before I cut her off.

"Your real name," I insisted.

She blushed, "I'm not supposed to tell you that due to confidentiality." I looked her into her eyes, and she began blushing even more. "Ashley."

"You have a very beautiful body, Ashley," I complimented, and she blushed even more.

"Thank you," she smiled. I gave a gentle nod before patting my lap, and she sat in the spot while lustfully looking into my eyes. "You're really sexy." I smirked.

"Tell me something I don't know," I cockily replied, and she licked her lips.

"I was saying suck the life out of you," she flirted.

I chuckled, "I said something I don't know."She giggled while going down on her knees. "You know why you're here, right?"

"Of course. Flynn told me that you needed information about my previous agency," she nodded. "I'm thinking, why not give you information and a good time too? Don't get me wrong, I never give out free service, but you look way too good to pass on."

I looked over at the pack of condoms sitting on the hotel bed. I smiled, "Not a bad idea."

She grabbed a condom from the box and opened it before putting the outside in her mouth. She then unzipped my pants and pulled me out of my boxers before sliding the condom in using her mouth alone. Damn, I thought. That shit was mad sexy...

"What do you wanna know?" She asked before she started sucking me.

"Who owns the agency?" I asked.

"Carter," she answered before going back to sucking me. It seems Flynn and Bryce did get the right person for me.

"Does he ever visit?" I asked, trying to get as much dirt as possible on him.

Ashley started stroking me as she answered, "Like once every six months. He has a special girl that's reserved for him alone. Her name is Hailey."

"Do you know for sure if they actually do stuff or do they just leave together?" I asked.

"She brags about him all the time. She gets paid the most and only has to work twice a year," Ashley rolled her eyes.

I teased, "Someone seems jealous."

She smiled, "I thought I would be better fit for the position, but he chose her. That's why I left and started my own agency."

"So you manage and work?" I playfully frowned.

She shook her head, "I only manage. Never actually did this prostitution shit before. With Carter's club, you don't have to prove yourself through sex to get hired. You're hired based on physical appearance and health. From there, you pitch a price, and the men in the mafia decides who they want and how long they want her. You have the chance of turning down deals, especially if you want the big guy. Carter doesn't take anyone who's been with his men before. That's why I was so upset when I was the last two competitors for Carter and he chose Hailey."

"Am I your first client?" I teased, and she nodded.

She teased, "Other than my ex, you'll be the only other guy that can say he got the chance to hit this."

"I like that," I smiled, and she went back to sucking me.

My plan to take Carter down was getting better each day that passed. Not only was I building his rival company up using his own tactics, but I was also getting other info that would ruin other parts- his marriage, for example- of his life.

As for Sagacity, we still were broken up and barely ever spoke to each other. We only really talked when it concerned Aurora. I wanted to move out of the house, but I knew that Aurora would be negatively affected by it, and I had already lost a year and a half with her. The last thing I wanted was to lose more time with her. She was the only reason why I didn't pack my shit and dip. After City had the abortion for real and really showed me that she was done with me, I had nothing to do with her. That was why I felt no form of guilt about what would be going down tonight.

By the way Ashley was sucking me, I knew we'd be doing this more than once.