18

She looked me in my eyes while licking her lips and leaning closer to my treasure, and I felt the anticipation building up in me. I hadn't gotten head since the fake kidnap. Yet again, not the entire thing was fake. The night I went out for a run, I was kidnapped. Three guys had snuck up on me, drugged me so that I'd pass out, and then carried me to my mother's hideout. She explained that she had done that because she couldn't risk me knowing where she was if I wouldn't agree to help her take down Nicholas Carter.

When my mother explained to me what City's dad had done, I agreed to stay with my mother and help her bring Nicholas down. Unfortunately that meant leaving City, my daughter, and my friends behind. I still loved Sagacity, however, and never thought of pursuing another relationship. My beef was with her dad, but I knew that if anyone were to find out what my mother and I had in store, they wouldn't be pleased. Nonetheless, he needed to be checked for what he had done.

Sagacity slowly licked the head while staring into my eyes, and I smirked, "Oh you nasty tonight." She sent me a confident wink before slowly sliding me into her mouth, the warmth and wetness of it doing crazy things to me. She eased me out to my tip and massaged my shaft before sliding me into her mouth as far as she could. She then repeated the process all while never breaking eye contact with me, and I continued growing harder and harder. She gave my balls a gentle squeeze, and I bit my bottom lip while watching her.

Sagacity slid me out, leaving me lathered, and as she encircled my head with her tongue, I found my hand wandering about in her hair. "Fuck," I breathed heavily as my eyes closed and I fisted her hair. She slid me into her mouth again, this time sliding me even further until she began gagging, the sound of her choking on my dick turning me on even more. She slid me out again and licked my shaft up and down and trailed kisses on it too. My head tilted backwards as the pleasure I felt increased, and she went back to massaging me, earning a low moan from me. She then began trailing kisses up my torso while still massaging me, and I opened my eyes right in time when she made her way up to my jaw.

We then connected lips, her tongue venturing my mouth as she continued to massage me, and I bit her bottom lip while cupping her neck and laying her down. I then jumped out of my shirt and threw it on the ground while fully stepping out of my pants and boxers.

Sagacity flipped our bodies once I was laying between her legs so that she could straddle me. She then brought up, "As you know, Christmas is in two days, and my mother thought it would be nice to have a large family dinner by her place."

I teased, "So your dad can start an argument with me over whether he or the Grinch stole Christmas?"

She smiled, "Stop it. He's not even that bad. He's just tough on everyone."

If only she knew how bad her father really was. After all, he was the reason I no longer had my dad and the reason my mother had to fake her own death.

"He's known me for years now," I pointed out.

Sagacity added, "And he never started butting heads with you until you started dating me. You know how protective he gets over family."

"Aight but he's still known me for years now," I argued. "That nigga just don't want me with you."

"That nigga is my father," Sagacity rolled her eyes. "At least have respect when referring to him around me."

If only she knew how much I had grown to hate her father. I had nothing respectful to say about him. Not wanting to piss Sagacity off, though, I apologized, "My fault, babe. No disrespect."

She placed her hand in my hair and played with my curls as she brought up, "I know you and my dad haven't been getting along much since your arrival." I remained quiet, wanting to know what she was getting at. "I just wanted to know if you'd actually go with Aurora and me to the dinner?"

"If you want me there, then I'll be there," I nodded, even though the last thing I wanted was to be near her father. I figured, however, that I could use this dinner to get him to trust me a bit.

"I do," she smiled before trailing kisses all over my face, and I clasped her thighs before snaking my hands up to her butt.

I smiled, "You know, you don't have to seduce me to get me to participate in things you care about, right?"

She nodded, "I know. I really did have the initial intention to please you tonight though." She slowly ran her hand up my torso, her eyes trailing my muscles as well. "We have an hour before I pickup Aurora."

"Well, I'm not objecting," I smirked, and she giggled while sweetly staring into my eyes. Five and a half years yet I was still whipped by this girl.

"One more thing," she smiled, and I raised my eyebrows while biting into my bottom lip. She reached behind her and took me into her hand again. She then shifted her panty and began rubbing my tip between her folds. She was so wet already, and that turned me on even more. By the rate she was moving at, I'd be ready to nut by her just slipping me in if she were to continue teasing me. However, she bit into her bottoms lips and slowly sat down on my treasure, making me go all the way inside her and also ending the sweet torture I was experiencing. She breathed a heavy breath as her mouth parted, and her eyes slightly rolled back.

"One more thing?" I reminded with a chuckle, although I wanted to forget the conversation and give in completely to how good I felt being inside her.

She nodded, "Right." She then slowly gyrated her hips into mine while picking up on where she left off in the conversation. "Sorry, you're just..." she sank her nails into my shoulder while grinding on me, and I brought my hands up to her waist, where I allowed my fingers to sink. "I...mmm..." I bit into my bottom lip while thrusting upward at a pace that matched hers. "....I....I wanted to know if- gosh you're so fucking deep...." Her head tilted backwards as her back arched in the same direction, and she let out a low gasp when I went balls deep.

Teasing her, I asked, "You not gone finish your sentence babe?"

She looked down at me and blushed shyly. She then stopped grinding on me, but I kept thrusting in her. She cleared her throat and finished, "Family...vacation...I wanted to know if you wanted to go on...a little family....vacation after the dinner." She clasped my arms as I slightly sped up again, then she trailed her hands down my muscles and to my wrist before lacing her fingers with mine. "Rory....Rory'll be off from school until January 2." She lowered her head and locked lips with me, and I released her hands and instead wrapped my arms around her while thrusting in her slower but with more force. "Oh my g-" she cried, getting wetter by every thrust.

"Yes!" I breathed as she gyrated her hips into mine.

"Yes what?" Sagacity breathed. "To the trip or this?"

I sat up, as did she, and grabbed her breasts before answering, "Both." I then plopped one of her breasts in my mouth and began sucking on her nipple while fondling the other. "Where...?"

"Well, we never did that Paris and Italy trip," she smiled, bringing up the vacation we were gonna take before our wedding and also as a graduation celebration.

"Aight bet," I smiled before claiming her lips. She was about to get that graduation and pre-wedding sex too.