31

Damien's POV
A/N: Forgot to post this earlier so I'll be posting two chapters!

"What about a threesome?" Ashley chuckled, causing me to chuckle. "I'm so serious. She's so pretty and thick as fuck!" The last time Ashley and I linked, Ashley had seen my screen saver of Sagacity holding Aurora.

I shook my head, "Nah, she's not into girls or sharing me."

"Then...I mean....she doesn't have to know..." Ashley smirked, and I shook my head once again.

"I won't do that to her," I shook my head. "Not a fan of cheating, to be honest."

"Well, can't we at least have sex until she takes you back?" she playfully frowned. "Like how do you know she'll even take you back."

"I know she will," I confirmed. "Even if she doesn't take me back instantly, if she finds out you and I are still fucking while I'm trynna get her back, it won't end well."

Ashley sighed, "Fine. It was good while it lasted."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Bye, Ashley."

"Bye, Damien," she blushed before I hung up. I then threw my phone down in the bed and made my way to Sagacity's room. It had been a week since the night she fell down the stairs and threw up. That night had been bothering me a lot, especially because she was throwing up but didn't feel or look sick. I questioned for a moment whether she could be pregnant, but she had told me that she had gotten an abortion. The only thing I could think of is that she lied to me and was still pregnant.

I knocked on her door, and she replied, "Go away, Damien." I sighed and opened her door and noticed that she was laying in complete darkness. I flicked in the lights, and she groaned while hiding under the covers. There was an empty ice cream bowl sitting in the floor, and around it was a bunch of crumpled tissues. "I said go away!"

"We need to talk," I said as I closed the door behind us and walked over to her bed. I sat beside her and yanked the covers down, but she shielded her face with her arms.

"Stop!" she yelled at me. "Leave me alone!"

"No," I shook my head. I then pried her arms from her face and lifted her into my lap. I stared into her watery eyes before running a quick scan of her face and body. She had tear marks in her cheeks and a few bruises all over her from the fall, but she didn't have a baby bump as yet. "Are you pregnant, and don't lie to me again."

"Does it matter?" Sagacity rolled her eyes as she got off me. I grabbed her waist and pinned her to the bed so that she wouldn't move away again. "Get off me, Damien!"

"Answer my question!" I demanded as I stared into her eyes.

"Fuck off!" she replied defiantly, so I took my belt off. "So now you're gonna abuse me?"

I quickly wrapped the belt around her wrists and tightened it so that she wouldn't be able to move her hands, and she kicked at me while trying to loosen the belt with her teeth. I took my shirt off and quickly tied her feet together with it. I then lifted her body and placed her on my laps again, this time placing her to lay on her belly as opposed to her back.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked her.

"I don't have to tell you any-" she got out before I spanked her butt. "Ow, you fucking fuck!" she yelled as she tried to wriggle out my hold.

I sighed, "Are you pregnant?"

"Fuck y-"

Spank!

"I hate you."

Spank!

"Fuck off."

Spank!

"Stop!"

Spank!

"Stop, Damien!"

Spank!

"Please!"

I exhaled a deep breath before asking for what would be the final time for me, "Are you pregnant?" She remained silent, so I spanked her again, and she yelped aloud. I then waited for about three seconds before spanking her again. I then took her pajama shorts off all while ignoring her arguing and body jolting. Her ass was red already. "I'm not gonna ask again."

She remained silent so I spanked her about three times back to back, and it was then that she yelled out, "Yes! Fuck!"

"Now that wasn't so hard now was it?" I asked as I rubbed her butt. It low key turned me on seeing my hand prints marked all over her ass. "Why did you tell me that you got an abortion?"

"Because I was upset and wanted you to be upset too," she answered. "Part of me thought you'd at least try to talk me out of it. Instead you just walked away. You didn't even fight. Then I find out that you're fucking someone."

"You said you were done with me and even gave me the ring back. Don't go acting like I'm the one who broke up with you for some other girl," I said as I continued massaging my handprints out of her butt. "It's your body, at the end of the day, and you know I respect any choice you decide to make with it. Was I upset? I was fucking pissed, but I wouldn't tell you that. Up until the night you broke up with me, I had been trying to reconcile with you, and you kept avoiding me. Can you honestly blame me for not trying to get back with you?"

"Whatever," she replied bitterly. "Untie me and go back to Ashley."

"I ended things with her," I informed.

Sagacity replied, "Well, that's dumb. Who says I want you back?"

"That's what she said. She even asked for a threesome with you," I brought up, and she lifted her head and looked at me with an unamused look. "I'm deadass. She thinks you're, and I quote, 'so pretty and thick as fuck!'"

"I don't give a fuck," Sagacity replied in a bitter tone, causing me to chuckle. "I'm funny?"

I frowned, "Don't forget where your ass is, cause I surely didn't," before spanking her for her tone, and she winced in response.

"Watch when you untie me," she angrily replied, but I found her threat cute.

"Hmm," I hummed in delight. "What you gone do to me?"

She gave me an unamused look once more, causing me to burst into laughter.

"I won't even think about having sex with you without you getting tested first so you could wipe that stupid look off your face," she said.

"I never went in raw," I said as I untied her feet first in case she wanted to try anything slick.

"I don't care," she replied.

I untied her hands and asked, "Can I get a kiss?" She gave me a blank stare, and I chuckled, "A hug?" She grabbed her shorts and slipped into it while giving me an unamused look. "I love you..."

"Eat a dick," she replied.

"Eat mine," I winked, as she rolled her eyes while sticking up her middle finger at me.

"You're an ass."

"And I like to spank yours, so I guess that makes us the perfect fit."

"Fuck off," she said as she began picking up the tissues that littered the floor.

"Don't worry, the next time I make you cry, it's gonna be tears of joy. I can promise you that much," I promised, actually feeling bad that she cried this much and that I almost ruined my relationship with her. I then began picking up the tissues with her, but she didn't reply to my last comment.