17

I opened the door to my car and exited it while checking the time on my phone. I knew Sagacity would be home from work soon, so I'd have to make this meeting quick.

My mother exited her car and walked over to me, and we exchanged a quick hug before I informed, "I gotta go soon. Sagacity has been picking up on my disappearances."

"We'll limit the time we meet to once a month then," Mother nodded. "How's the mission going?"

"Haven't yet eased my way into her father's good side as yet. I know he's still suspicious about the whole kidnapping thing, but he doesn't have a clue about what's really going on," I updated her. "He just doesn't trust me. I got a few thoughts on how to build his trust though."

Mother nodded, "Good. Once he trusts you again, you can tear him down from the inside, as planned."

"Yeah," I agreed.

"And what about Carter's children?" Mother asked, and I shook my head.

I answered, "Leave them out of it. They don't know the truth about their father, and they're good to me."

"Still, they reap the benefits of their father's dirty work," Mother noted. "If you don't want them to pay, that's fine. I just hope you won't let that Sagacity girl get you distracted from the mission."

I promised, "I'm still focused on it, mom. I'm not distracted."

"Do you still have feelings for her?" Mother questioned.

Not giving an answer, I replied, "She's the mother of my child."

"That's not what I asked, and you know it," she said while crossing her arms.

I sighed, "Yeah, I do. Like I said, she and her brother have nothing to do with what their father is doing."

Mother nodded, "Although that may be true, they'll never accept you if they find out your plans. They're not gonna choose you over their father."

"Then I guess I'll just have to make sure they never know about our plans," I shrugged. I then checked the time again before sighing. "Sagacity is going to be home soon. I should start heading back. I'll keep you updated."

"Okay, and be safe," she lightly smiled as she cupped my left cheek. She then smooched my forehead before walking back to her car. We got in our own cars and headed in opposite directions, her back to her hideout, and me back home. Right on cue, Sagacity began calling my phone. I answered while turning my Bluetooth on.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, babe," Sagacity replied cheerily. "I have something I wanna show you."

"What is it, babe?" I asked with genuine interest.

She giggled before saying, "Well, it sounds like you're driving and I don't want you to crash so I guess I should wait."

I pulled up on a red light and encouraged, "Go ahead."

Three messages then came in on my phone, and I quickly opened her texts before the light could turn green, I then drove off and began taking the shortcut I had found out about after having so many rendezvous with my mother, who everyone still thought was dead.

I peaked at the phone and noticed that Sagacity had sent me pictures of her in a lingerie, and I had to force my eyes to leave the phone and focus on the road. "Damn, babe, you ain't gotta flex on me like that," I huffed, already turned on. "Is that the lingerie you told me was your favorite from your line?"

"Yes," she smiled. I could definitely see why it was her favorite. The way it hung on to her body and boasted off her curvaceousness did crazy things to me. "We had a few photo shoots today and-"

Immediately frowning, I asked, "You wore this around other people."

"Yeah, it was a photo shoot," she answered. "Anyways, I thought that these would be your fav-"

"Were any guys there?" I asked, getting a bit angry that she possibly wore something so revealing in front of other dudes.

"Well, the cameraman and a few people that set up the props were guys," she answered.

I frowned, "Why would you wear this around other dudes, Cit?"

"Babe-"

"Nah, nobody supposed to see you like this except for me," I cut her off saying.

She chuckled, finding my jealousy and anger funny, even though I was actually upset that other dudes were around her while she was looking this sexy. They were probably all standing up while cameras flashed, and I didn't mean standing to take the pictures.

I turned into the private lane that led to the house and asked, "Where you at now?"

"Home already. I got off early," she answered. "Where you at?"

"Pulling up right now," I answered, ready to cuss her ass out. I got pass the security and parked in the driveway instead of the garage. I then grabbed my phone and quickly entered the house before hanging up. I then stormed to her room and burst through the door only to find her laying on the bed in the lingerie.

"Hi, babe," she smiled flirtatiously, and it took a lot in me to put my crave for her aside.

"Why you taking pictures in shit like this around other dudes?" I asked, getting straight to the point as I walked over to her, and she sat up and batted her eyelashes while looking at me in a seductive way.

She licked her lips before shrugging, "Wanna punish me?"

I zoned out for a moment as I bit my bottom lip and thought about all the positions I wanted her in but had to regain my focus. "I'm not cool with other dudes seeing so much of your body."

"Okay, babe. I won't do it again," she promised before crawling to the edge of the bed and placing her hand on my crotch. She began feeling me through my jeans, and I couldn't help but get aroused. She then undid my buckle, and I licked my lips in anticipation. "How was your day?" she asked as she unzipped my pants.

"Regular," I answered. "How ass yours? I mean was. How was yours?" I forced my wondering eyes to leave from her butt and to meet her eyes, and she smirked. She knew she already had me captivated.

She smiled, "It was fun. Great photo shoot. Rather take a flick on your d-"

"I swear," I huffed, and I ran my hand through my hair, "finish that sentence and I'm fucking you up tonight."

"I'd like that," she winked as she slid her hand into my boxers, and I inhaled a sharp breath as she pulled me out. She then began massaging my member, and my eyes began fluttering. She made slow, gentle strokes, teasing me, and I found myself taking long breaths to calm my self down, although I was already getting excited.

My eyes fluttered open as I asked, "What you up to?" There had to be some sort of catch.

She chuckled, "I gotta be up to something to wanna please you?"

"No, but I know I ain't do nothing to deserve it," I answered.

She then went on to say, "Nico talked to me the other day and suggested that I shouldn't be as hard on you as I am when you go out for rides because you use those moments to clear your head. Then I got to thinking: I know another way that would clear your mind..."