Chapter Thirty-One

"[Name]?"

You sit forward in the bed, hearing the door open and Terushima steps inside. After the incident with the leader, Daishuo, and how he had came into the room you were previously staying in, Terushima had let you stay in his room. He would sleep in a different room, but he figured you'd be safer in his bedroom and he hasn't slept in the bedroom at all, but he'd use his closet and bathroom. You didn't have a problem with it.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, walking over and sitting at the edge of the bed. "I had asked Shiratorizawa to leave after they finished eating dinner so they're gone out."

You let out a deep sigh. "I just wasn't expecting that from him. It just made me angry and disappointed because I didn't want to be seen as a housewife. I'm more than that."

Terushima smiles. "I know."

You let out another sigh, falling back into the bed and gazing up at the ceiling. You do know how to clean and cook, but you don't want to be a housewife. You had grown tired of listening to the gender roles back in high school and college, even hearing it from your own father and a very old ex of yours, but it's been a while since someone has said something like that to you.

You can only hope that this operation that Terushima is having with Shiratorizawa will be over quickly and you can go back to living your own life. Even if you do live your own life, you don't want to stop talking to Terushima or even Oikawa if you see him again. You enjoy their company even if they're criminals. You had grown to care about them while you spent time with them.

"Hey." Terushima's voice caused you to turn your head and to see the man right beside you. He's lying on his back, his hand playing with a lock of your hair and he has a soft smile on his lips. "You're more than just a woman doing the normal household chores. You're amazing, beautiful, intelligent, but a little stupid, caring, funny, and a bit brave, but at the same time not really." You glared at him and he let out a laugh, the back of his knuckles caressing your cheek. "Try not to think too much on what Ushijima said. He's just inexperienced when it comes to flirting."

"And you think you are experienced?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

Terushima moved to his side, his arm wrapping around your waist and pulling you closer to him. Your eyes widen, both of his arms wrapped around your waist and his thigh slipped between your legs. His lips are hovering above yours and there's very little space, actually the space is nonexistent and the warmth of his body is engulfing yours. A heavy blush coats your cheeks and your heart is hammering in your chest, your eyes flickering between his.

You opened your mouth, but you couldn't form any words and you decided to close your mouth. Terushima chuckled lowly, his eyes lower to your lips and he bites his lip. You weren't sure what to do with your hands, but you don't want to push him away so you kept the palm of your hands on his upper torso, your fingers tensing and relaxing.

"I can do a lot better than Ushijima I can say that much," Terushima informed, his breath fanning your face. His lips pulled into a smirk, his gaze mostly focused on your lips. "Can I show you?"

"Yes," you whispered.

Terushima kissed you.

It wasn't a rush nor a feverish kiss, either. He was gentle and the kiss was sensual, his hands tightening around your waist and pulling you even more impossibly closer to him. You had felt a shiver go down your spine and you could feel a fire burning inside of you when Terushima's hand slipped to your thigh and lift it, letting your leg rest on his hip. Terushima bit your lip, inciting a moan from you and he laughed, letting your lip go.

"Terushima..." You said, panting lightly. "I..."

"You what?" He asked, pressing a kiss to the corner of your mouth.

"I can't," you mumbled. "I'm interested in Tooru."

"You can be interested into a lot of people," Terushima stated. You can feel his fingers trace shapes in your thigh that's resting on his hip. "It's only wrong if you were dating because that's cheating. Are you dating him?"

"No," you answered.

Terushima gripped your thigh tightly. "Then it's fine. If you want me to stop, then tell me when."

***

You sit in Terushima's bed, the man had left in the morning for a meeting with Shiratorizawa and Inarizaki and you were just resting, thinking of last night with Terushima. The two of you didn't become intimate meaning intercourse, but you did share a couple of kisses and he made a lot marks on your necks and collarbones, and a bit on your thighs. You were a bit embarrassed, but you're comfortable in his bedroom with a simple shirt and shorts.

You don't plan on leaving the bedroom until Shiratorizawa left. You didn't want to see Ushijima at all because he made that comment and you wonder how things will be between you and Terushima. You do find him attractive and he's done things that make your heart flutter and race. You did feel bad because you had went on a date with Oikawa and was seeing him, but the two of you didn't make it official either.

Nor did you want to mention Daichi.

Yeah, you did sleep with him, but you were drunk. He was drunk, too. You felt like it was a bit weird and you're glad that you were able to start over with him because you'd be too awkward if you continued with how things went if you acknowledge or rather voiced out loud that you did sleep with Daichi. However, you weren't dating him, it was just drunk and casual.

You aren't dating Oikawa, either. It was just one date.

You're not dating Terushima, but you can tell you're flustered around him.

The door opens, Terushima walking inside with Taemin beside him. Your eyes zoned in on the love bite on his neck as he started to undo his tie as he let out an exhausted sigh. Taemin jumps on the bed and you sit up, letting the dog lick your hands and face and you laughed. He lies down in front of you, on his back with his belly up and you start to rub his belly. Terushima unbuttons the first couple of buttons and there's another mark underneath his collarbone.

"Yuji," you started, his eyes boring into yours. "I would like to go see my sister today if that's fine with you."

"Of course you can," Terushima said, tossing his tie on the foot of the bed. "You're not trapped here. You can come and go as you freely wish, but the only condition is that you have to come back here."

"Okay. I also have to pay rent for this month too," you informed, standing up. "And stop by my job to check in with Jack, too. He's probably worried about me."

"So errand day for us, huh?" He asked, standing behind you. He pressed a kiss to your temple, his hands settling on your waist and he pulls you back against his chest, towering above you. "Because you've been with me for a month, I'll give you rent money while you're with me."

"You don't have to--"

"Oh, I want to," Terushima chuckled, his lips grazing your ear. "Because you are staying here with me until you paid off the debt, but if you have trouble financially, do tell me." You turned your head to say something, but he pressed his lips against yours and your knees felt weak. "Wouldn't want you to end up on the streets."

"Is that a threat?" You asked.

Terushima's hands squeezed your waist. "Who knows."

Terushima steps away from you, heading towards his walk-in closet after picking up his tie from the bed. You blushed profoundly, heading towards the bathroom after grabbing a pair of clothes to wear for the day.