Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Hey Terushima--"

You stopped yourself, standing in the doorway to Terushima's office and seeing three men you've never seen before. You were going to ask Terushima if you could go to the grocery store and possibly get more food in the refrigerator since it's almost empty. Not only that, but you've never tried to leave the mansion since you were brought here and you didn't want to risk getting on Terushima's bad side.

The first man stands up, his height being average and an athletic as his body stands to the side and he's wearing a normal suit. He has dull, brown eyes and thin eyebrows. His hair is short with light gray as the base and black tips at the ends of his hair. He has a fringe parted in the middle of his forehead and a single clump hanging down middle of his eyes.

"[Name], this man right here is Kita Shinsuke," Terushima said, gesturing to the man who first stood up. "He's part of the Inarizaki, well he's the leader actually. These two gentlemen are his right-hand men. These are the Miya twins, he's Osamu Miya."

The right-hand man to Shinsuke's left stands up next. The man has dyed gray hair, an undercut beneath it and you assume the man's natural hair color is black due to the undercut and his eyebrows being black. He has a fringed flipped to the left and his eyes are large, hooded and brown as he gazes at you with a bored expression. He has a large build to him.

"And he's Atsumu Miya."

The next man seems like the opposite Osamu Miya. He has dyed, golden yellow hair and a black undercut beneath it. His eyes are brown, hooden and large like his twin, but his eyes are slightly drooping. He holds a smirk on his attractive face, gazing at you with interest unlike his brother. He also has a large build like his twin, too, both of the men seem like bodyguards for Shinsuke.

You lifted your hand in a wave. "I'm [Name] [Last Name]."

"Yeah, we heard a lot about you," Atsumu stated, nodding his head. You scowled at Terushima, the man simply shrugging his shoulders. "I wonder if Karasuno knows if you're here."

You shrugged your shoulders. "Who knows. I just want to go back to my home."

"Sorry for the inconveniences," Shinsuke stated, bowing his head slightly.

"I'm not dead so it's fine," you stated, letting out a chuckle. You turn your attention to Terushima, "I need to go to the store for more food."

Terushima smiles widely, standing up from his seat. "I'll go with you!"

"We need to discuss this casino dealing," Shinsuke said. Terushima continues his slow walking towards you while the three from Inarizaki stare at him. "We need to start as soon as next month so it can be put into place. We need to get this part done so Inarizaki, Shiratorizawa, and Johzenji can work together as this casino will be part of our alliance with each other and not have any fights within the casino."

Terushima throws an arm over your shoulders, pursing his lips. "Come with us to the grocery store."

---

You pushed the grocery chart, Terushima and Shinsuke walking in front of the cart and whispering to each other. You're walking between the Miya twins, the two men earning looks from mostly the women inside of the grocery store and there's a soft chatter when you and the others pass them. There's only a few items in the cart, Terushima already knowing what to get as you already walked down three aisles.

"Are you dating anyone?" Atsumu asked, leaning closer to you.

You raised an eyebrow, glancing at him before staring at Terushima's back. "No. Not really looking for a relationship right now. My life doesn't seem stable with someone wanting to kidnap me and another scary person wanting to date me."

"What about a friends with benefits?" Atsumu asked, flashing a cheeky smile at you.

"Don't do it," Osamu warned. You watched Terushima place a gallon of milk into the cart. "This idiot is unstable himself. Doesn't know how to stick to one girl for a short amount of time if it's a friends with benefits. If you agree, you'd only see him once and just never again because he found someone else."

"'Samu!" Atsumu hissed, scowling at his twin.

"You know it's true, 'Tsumu," Osamu stated.

You rolled your eyes, a smile growing on your lips at their banter. You continued to stare at Terushima and Shinsuke, both of them having serious expression on their features as they talk. If a random person were to see them, it wouldn't even seem like they're part of a mafia with how normal they seem with grocery shopping.

Not only that, but you didn't think Inarizaki would also take part in the casino that Terushima is planning. You did agree to help Terushima, but that means you'd have to see Ushijima again and you aren't ready for this man to make another attempt to ask you on a date. You aren't going to say yes to him at all because of the shit he's done or said. You also aren't ready for a relationship either, too with how your life is going right now.

You've gotten mingled into this life and you aren't sure when you can return to a normal life. You do know that if you're with Karasuno, Johzenji, Aoba Johsai then you'd have the protection if anything were to happen to you. However, with Nekoma, you wouldn't have protection because you saw how Kuroo changed once you knew him and the others were all part of a gang. You're not even sure about Fukurodani although you did help with Bokuto's injuries.

Now you have to worry about Inarizaki. You haven't heard much about that gang besides the bloody messes they leave behind after a gun fights. You'd have to ask Terushima or just look on Google about what that mafia does to the citizens. However, you're not sure how much you're going to see Ushijima, Shinsuke, Osamu, and Atsumu during this little plan that Terushima is a part of.

this story is up to date with the one on quotev and archive
it'll be a while for the next chapter to come out