Chapter Fourteen

.       .        .

The moment wasn't as magical as it could of been. Sitting on the floor outside toilets in Nandos but it happen, Me and Harry love each. His hands cupped my face while we kissed. I cupped his face with my hand too. It was all good until everyone wanted to come and check if I was ok. Don't get me wrong it was nice of them to come but not now! Magical (kinda) moment happening! Helloo! 

"I guess shes ok." Louis huffed in relief, "we should get going soon." Harry stopped kissing me "wheres Niall?" Then Harry started kissing me again. "I don't know..." Louis looked around like a lost puppy looking for it owner or tail. "Is he at the bus stop do you think?" Zayn spoke up stopping Louis going around in circles. "Let's go." Louis pulled on Harry's hood. Harry pulled a back to carry on kissing me "come on Hazza!" Harry was getting pulled around by Louis but his hands still stayed cupped around my face. He tried to keep kissing me but he gave up in the end. "Your a fucking pain in the ass!" Harry joked getting up quickly. He talked to Louis giving me a hand to take hold of to help me get up. 

We got out of Nandos. Me and Harry walked around looking for Niall. It was dark out now, I was also shivering because the cold night air. My teeth chattered loudly making Harry stop. "Come here." He said pulling off his warm hoodie. "No Harry you'll freeze." 

"You already freezing!" Harry made me put the hoodie on. "If you hold me tight all the way home I'll be warm." Harry sung. I love his voice. It's like a voice of an angel the way he speaks and sings. He could talk all day to me and I'll never get bored of the sound of his voice.

His arms swung over my shoulders when I wrapped my arms around him. 

We sung as we wondered down the road in the light of the lampposts. Our voices sounded pretty good together, his sort of hide my bad which is a bonus.

We were near the bus stop Niall was walking towards us with Ed, I forgot he was with us. He disappeared after he went to the toilet. "Ed?" Harry said with a confused tone add to his voice "you guys looking for us?" Niall said while we turned around as they reached us. "Yeah, we are meant to be at the studio now I think. Well Lou wants just to go..." I wasn't in the conversation I was quite content hugging Harry with his arm around me listening. I felt protected by him. Did three words change how we feel for each other? I guess it does, we know we feel the same. Now he doesn't have to ever say it again but I know he loves me. Only if he tells me otherwise I'll have to watch my heartbreak in front of my own eyes. If I say the words I can't dare to think about and watch his heartbreak in front of my eyes would be painful if I loved him or not. My heart couldn't take it. But right now I feel love, that's all I need to feel and think of. Not the sad stuff like not loving. 

Louis drove the car up to us "get in!" Louis pretended that he was Fat Tony from Simpsons acting if he had a cigarette hand. Liam was sitting in the back and rolled down his window "Melody, you'll have to sit on Harry's lap, if you don't mind? Or I can move?" I smiled at the lovely lad, "I'll sit on Harry." He smiled back closing the tinted window back up. 

We walked around the other side. Harry got in "come here sweetheart." My eyes fluttered open and closed, I was very tired. I got onto Harry's lap closing the door as I did so. 

"Go to sleep if your tired." I turned in his lap laying on him as if I was a baby. Liam was holding Harmony because we had to put her sit in the boot so Niall could sit in the Car. "Wheres Zayn?" I asked rubbing my eyes, "In the boot." Ed said closing the door. "Oh Ok." I said calmly dozing off in Harry's warm arms. I rested my head of his chest. I listened to the rhythm of his heart sending me into deep sleep...