Chapter 12 □

. . .

"We better be going now." Harry put his arm around my shoulders, Zayn put Harmony in the pushchair and started pushing her away. Louis was next to Zayn walking off into Jack Willis. "So you are a couple?" The 14 year old girl spoke again, "yeah." Harry turned me and him around. The girl ran in front of us, she just should there, doing nothing just looking at Harry like a goldfish! "Please don't spread the thing about my baby on twitter or whatever, please..." I felt my stomach churning, twisting, coming out of my mouth was the next part.

The girl didn't say anything, she didn't move. "Please..."

"But the photographer got a photo of you?" She finally said, "and what those people said, her name and it was your child, Harry..." She didn't speak to me, he eyes were forced on Harry. "Let the press tell the fans just not yet, it will be a good few days without all that shit."

"I won't tell anyone." The girl said, then the couple spoke up "no one will, will we?" They all agreed that they wouldn't. I hope they keep the agreement. When the press leck it out then Harry and I will just have to tell the truth.

Harry's hand rubbed on my side as I placed my hand on his chest while we walked away from the bouncy castle. "It will be OK-" I cut in to Harry's words "Harry face it, it won't be OK! I've ruined your career! Your fans will probably already hate me. I might as well disappear from your life ag-" Harry's lips clashed into mine, his hands cupped my faces as he pulled away "shut up." He said opening his eyes. "They have to know sometime, its the truth."

"but-"

"No buts sweetheart."

We walked hand in hand round the shops, we walked past a babies shop and Louis was picking out clothes for Harmony, Zayn was holding her, pulling faces at her and noise. "I know what to get Harmony for Christmas!" I pulled Harry so quickly he tripped over his own feet.

"Slow down!" He laughed "Your pulling my arm off!" We ran through the crowds of people, in, out, in, out like Dory and Marlin from finding Nemo when they are racing to get out of the jelly fish! "where are we going?!" Harry pulled my arm stopping in a big crowd waiting for Santa to come out, I can't wait to take Harmony to one of these things and see her asking the man with a fake beard for Christmas presents! Hopefully Harry will be there too. "The Disney shop!" I giggled breathing harder than normal. "Why you running?"

"Because... just because it's fun!" His smile grow as he laughed making those dimples of him glow with happiness. "Next thing you'll be asking is me to give you a piggy back?!" If I was a cartoon I would have a light bulb above my head. "Can I?!" I smiled like a child. "Fine" He shrunk down so I could jump onto his back, which I did. He stood up straight. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek "where to, miss?" He said as if he was Jack Dawson "To the stars..." I whispered into his ear, "or the Disney shop?" He laughed again, god I love his laugh! "OFF TO NEVERLAND!" He put one arm in front of him as he attempted to run with me on his back holding me up with one arm, didn't really work... I squealed in his ear "sorry." I was falling off his back. Luckily he court me before I fell onto the hard floor. "Let's take it slow shall we?"

"Might be a good idea." I giggled. We got some weird looks and photos taken on the way with fans, me still on Harry's back. He would say things like 'shes glued to my back!' or 'I'm a donkey, shes Mary.' The fans just wanted pictures or some would say hi to me and talk to me and want the picture with me too which was really nice.

When we got to the Disney shop it was packed. Children playing with things, teenagers with parents doing things like me and Harry, having fun! I stayed on Harry's back, I was pretty happy. He seemed ok with it too so we carried on with it. Until I asked to get down "Harry look!" I slipped off his back and made my way over to a rack of costumes of Minnie, Micky, Cinderella, Belle, Alice in wonderland, sleeping beauty, snow white even a Winnie pooh! All for babies "can I buy them all?!" I joked but Harry said seriously "sure! I'll buy them." I looked at him in a kind of shocked way "what? I was joking Harry?"

"Oh?" His cheeks redden, "I'll have this one though." I picked up the winnie pooh costume "pass it here and I'll buy it." Harry's hand reached out to take the costume from my hand. I held it behind me so it was out of his reach. He pulled a face at me, fake grumpy face "gave it to me" I shock my head "nope!" Popping the 'P'. "you know I'm bigger than you?" He took a step closer to me then another "I've noticed yes?" I bite me lip. Harry was right up close to me against the wall in the corner of the busy shop. Harry's hands ran up my sides it felt as if he was taking my top off as his hands made my arms lift up into the air, taking the Winnie Pooh costume out of my hand. Our eyes fixed onto each others until Harry's lips locked with mine.

"oooow!!!" I looked over Harry's shoulder so did he at a kid pointing at us. He had a lolly in his mouth holding onto his mums hand "you gross teenage- your Harry Styles!" I put my arms down as Harry moved away taking my hand. "Yeah?" I let out a cough of a laugh. The women shot me a sharp dirty look. I hide slightly behind Harry's shoulder, "you should know better!" She tugged on the boys hand walking off into the crowd.

"Bye!" Harry said running off with the coat-hanger. I laughed and walked around to find Harry. After awhile I gave up. I stood outside the shop on my phone. I googled my name 'Melody Holly' I watched the stupid buffering thing go around and around about ten times then pictures popped up of me! Me and Harry, how did they know my name...?

"Hey baby." I heard a husky voice say I looked up to see Harry, "Hey honey, where you wanna go now?" I stood up putting my phone into my bag. "Victoria secret?" He winked putting his arm around me, "Oh Harry..." He looked down at me "I'm being serous M?" He smiled "Maybe that could be my Christmas present from you to me? Bet your mum would love to see that when I open it!" I laughed, "what size are you?" He was actually considering it... well he would, his Harry. "In what?"

"Everything? Shoes? Bra? Clothes? I wanna know everything!" Oh he might buy me some clothes! Maybe some shoes, I love shoes, can't get enough! "well, shoes I'm a 4 1/2. Clothes, 6 or 8. Bra guess?" He stopped and turned my around looking at my chest, I pushed Harry but his eyes were looked "good handful?" He said reaching out, I slapped his hand "HARRY!"

"What?"

"You just went to grab my boobs! Don't what? at me!" I tried to imate Harry's voice, didn't work... it just sounded like a fail of a mans voice. "You told me to guess?"

"Yeah, guess not grabbed my boobs then guess!"

"Harry stop grabbing people." A raw velvet voice from behind me, I twisted my body around to face a tall ginger man, Ed Sheeran. I could of fainted there and then! I am a massive fan of his music, not so much him as in posters and shit just his voice. "Ed!" Harry pushed passed me and hugged Ed Sheeran. I was still in shock. "Ed, this is my girlfriend Melody, Melody this is-"

"Ed Sheeran, oh wow, I love your music, so different! You've saved me from all that cheesy love crap!"

"Harry sings cheesy love crap, don't you Hazza!" Harry rolled his eyes "I so don't!"

"What was that song called... oh what makes you beautiful? was it?" I laughed at the name of the song, really what makes you beautiful? Harry doesn't seem to be that kind of guy to sing that stuff. "Oh is the music video when your on the beach?!" Harry hit his hand onto his face "that's the one I saw your eyes and -" Not the best time to talk about how Harry met Melody.

"I over heard a rummer that you knocked her up and now your a dad?"

"Kinda true..."

"It is true not kinda! Louis and Zayn are looking after her." I looked to my left "talking of the devils..." The had dressed Harmony as a elf. She had curled shoes the hole job! "Hey Ed!" Louis waved Zayn smiled "Does he know about..." He nodded in Harmony's direction, "yes just told him." Louis scooped Harmony up, pushing her into Ed's face "isn't she cute!" Harry put his arm around my body "isn't she lovely?" He whispered in my ear making me smile, isn't she lovely is one of my favourite songs. "She must get it from her mother."