Chapter Twenty-Seven

…2 Months later…

2 months has past now. Harry, Melody and Harmony now live together in Harry's flat. They kept Melody's house for when they want to get away from London for a little break. Which they enjoy highly. 

For Christmas Harry took Harmony and Melody way to New York. They had the time of their lives there, so they desired to spend new years there too. On New Years Eve, Harry was contemplating on asking Melody to marry him but in the end he didn’t, the nervous got the better of him. But his New Years resolution is to do it on the next New Years Eve, just before midnight.

Harmony turned one; it was a very exciting day for her. All the boys came to the flat with there girlfriends and presents. Niall came with Lottie who seemed more excited than Harmony for her birthday. Harry and Melody baked a cake together; One big one and little cupcakes as well. It was a very messy task as they are both very childish when it comes to these things. They throw flour in each others faces and cover their hands in flour then Melody printed her hand prints on Harry jeans so he had two lovely hand prints on his ass and he printed his on her breasts. It felt Eleanor and Louis speechless when they came to drop Harmony back home after they looked after for a day.

But today, today is Valentines.

Harry and Melody are spending a good deal of the day apart. Melody is buying some nice underwear for herself so it’s something Harry can look forward to later. She’s also spending the day with Lottie, Perrie, Daniel, Eleanor and little Harmony but they are going to drop her off at Melody’s mum’s new house just down the road from Harry and Melody. Far, Far away from her dad who now is in prison for what he did for a good 5 or more years. After they drop Harmony at her mums they are going to get the underwear.

However, Harry is booking a table in a restaurant and a room in a hotel for them. His even thinking about booking the room in the Claridge’s Hotel which is one of the most expensive Hotels in London. He went on to the website when Louis was around…

Harry’s P.O.V.

“This room’s nice, don’t you think?” I tipped the laptop to the side for Louis to see it; it was the Deluxe King room, it was £510.00 a night, not even including the food or anything! “It’s bloody amazing, but that’s a lot of money Harry?”

“Yeah but it’s-”

“Harry, you want to buy her a necklace and some earrings plus a dinner! It all adds up in the end. She’s not an expensive girl Haz.”

“I know she’s not one of them girls, but I want to do it for her!”

“Are you going to pop the question or something?” He laughed as if it was a joke, but it started alarm bells in my head. I could! I could ask her to marry me tonight! We’ve been together for 3 odd months but hey ho, love is love right...right? “Harry? Did I give you an idea by any chance?” I nodded with a mischievous smirk on my face. “I was gonna do it on New Years Eve but I wasn’t sure was I.”

“Harry, don’t rush into things.”

“Rush? I’m not rushing! Am I?” The smirk dropped from my face, “Harry, you kind of are… she might not want this yet.” He has a point; she hasn’t dropped any hints or anything “I once asked her-”

“I know you did, it fuck up her head about us.” I pulled the laptop back onto my lap, slouching into the sofa. He reminded me about how sad Melody was that day a few months back now. It’s not a foggy memory. I remember coming into the living room and seeing her lying on the sofa. “It really pissed me off…”

“Stop with the swearing! Gaz! I didn’t mean to mess with her. I just asked a question.” Louis got off the sofa and shuffled out into the kitchen with his hands in his sweat pants pockets. Today funnily enough, we were wearing almost matching outfits; sweat pants, beanies and white socks. I wore a white top, he wore a blue.