Chapter Twenty-Four

Harry’s P.O.V.

                3 Days later…

“Harry, get off your phone for one minute!” Louis grabbed the phone out of my hands, “fuck it.” I wrapped my arms around my head and fell sideways laying on the bed. I’ve been texting, ringing and even trying to email her, but she never replies. I cried last night because it. I miss her so much but she must not miss me because… why wouldn’t she reply to me.

“Harry-” Louis’s voices tried to comfort me, “go away.” My lip started to quiver. “Harry, she’s probably just-”

“GO AWAY!” I yelled into the bed which became muffled by my arms. “Ok. Ok…” I felt the mattress slowly rises as Louis got off the bed. A small bump on the bed then the sound of the door closing with a “click.”

I lifted my head off the bed. Louis had thrown my over used phone onto the bed. I stare at it like something was meant to happen, as if it was going to ring or reserve a text from Melody. I’m getting thoughts in my head which I’m wishing would just go away. They are the mean type of thoughts. For some reason my stomach feels as if it has turned itself inside out. Why?

I flipped over onto my back and closed my eyes, within seconds I fell asleep.

                                                                ~

‘Knock. Knock!” My eyes flickered open to see Liam’s head poking around the hotel bedroom door. I groaned and moaned. “Come on sleepy head. Photo shoot time.” I pulled myself off the bed, grabbing my beanie that Melody loves tugging it onto my head. Before I left the room I looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing the same thing that I wore the last time I saw her. An image of her orange lipstick which looked like red to me… and her black winged eyeliner bringing out her amazing Mediterranean ocean blue eyes. The image of her caused a smirk to tickle my lips.

I almost forgot my phone so I quickly picked it off the messy hotel bed which most likely will be made when I get back after the hotel maid rummages around to clean up. The maid, Lana, she’s lovely lady, she’s 67, once she asked me if I was ok when she came to clean the room. I said ‘yes’ and tried to trick her with a fake smile but she looked at me with disbelief. She knew I wasn’t ok. Then she started to talk to me. She told me about her relationship with her husband, who she has been married to for 49 years!  She told me this; “My father never like my husband, Robert, he would keep a close eye on me everywhere I went. In the end I found out that he was testing Robert and I. To see how much we loved each other, the lengths we would go to just to see or hear each others voices…” She was so open, only had a slight idea who I was but she still opened up to me because I was down. I never told her what it was about, you know, Melody and me. Then I thought about it then did the same, I opened up to her.

After I told her about Harmony she said “you’re very young to have children, but these things happen these days. You’re not the first person to have children young, but having your status ‘heart throb’ and everyone even an old lady like me knowing you’re name it will be hard. However, Harmony wasn’t it, is your daughter and you have to give her a good life. Do you have a picture of her?” That made me think… I don’t. So I went on Instagram and went onto Melody’s Instagram and found a few pictures of her and Harmony. I showed them to the lady “emm that’s Melody. That’s Harmony.” She look at me, tears filled her eyes for some reason “they’re wonderful. Melody is more than beautiful. Then Harmony is terribly cute! I’ve never seen something so cute.” She didn’t hold back the tears she let them fall down her face, she never held anything.