Chapter Twenty-Nine

. . .

Harry's P.O.V.

"Oh... Taylor." I pulled on a fake smile. I couldn't be seen with her, not that I don't like her just if the paparazzi are around they will snap a picture of us and say I'm cheating on Melody! "What a weird coincidence!" Her American accent hit my eardrums as she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. "Yeah... odd..." I hugged her a little back not wanting to seem rude. "What you doing here?!" Taylor spoke as she pulled away from the hug. "Erm... I'm buying a coffee and hot chocolate for myself and my girlfriend." Taylor's smile sunk a little. "You, you have a girlfriend?" I know people have been saying Taylor fancies me for a while now so this must have come as a shock to her but I have to say we have been in the magazines and in the celebrity news. "Yeah, her name is Melody."
"Melody, huh?"
"Yep." I popped the P then she said to laugh, like a lot... "Oh my god Harry your so funny!"
"Are you delirious?" She was still laughing, I genitally started to feel a little scared. "No. No..." She calm herself down. "Harry Styles?" The starbucks man called holding on to my coffee. I didn't actually get Melody a hot chocolate because it would be cold when I got it to her. "Well, that's me." I felt very awkward, because I felt as if I was being watch as well Taylor was acting very weirdly... "Wait!" Taylor grabbed hold of my arm "do you want to hang out?" 
"Well. I have things to do."
"Like...?"
"Buying a tent for tonight when me and Melody go on our Valentines date." I took my drink off the Starbucks man and at the same time taking my iphone out of my pocket to text Melody "Oh what's your number? So we can hang out some other time!" 
"Yeah, emm sure." I gave her my phone, she gave me hers. We typed in our digutes then gave our phones back to the owners, "Sorry," She giggled biting her lip, "I kinda clicked  on your new message, from... Melody." That really annoyed me. I held myself back from saying anything or doing anything stupid. "That's cool, as long as you didn't read it." I made myself smile quickly flicking my eyes off my phone to look at Taylor, but then back to my phone to read the text. "See ya." I said before taking a slip of my hot coffee. 

I pushed the door open with my foot. Melody text me saying:
Did you eat the last pasty?! x

I did... She was saving it but it looked so good. I did share it with Niall and Louis, so it wasn't like I ate it myself. 
Yes.x
Some paparazzi started snapping photos, Flash! Flash! Click! Click! Sometimes they really do annoy me. Can't I just walk to my car without being hassled? I wonder how they would like it, being followed and photos taking every other second. They shout things at you too but today I didn't bother listening until someone shouted "Where's Melody, Harry? Huh?!" My eyes shot to his direction, "Cheating on her on Valentines day with Taylor Swift are we?!" I got into my car before he could say anything else. I gritted my teeth and drove off to the supermarket. 

I parked up outside Tesco. I sat in the car in complete silence for a second before I had an outburst of anger. I hit the steering wheel with my fists hard making the side of my hands trob and turn incredibly pink almost red. My phone made a sound to say I had a text:
...Why? That was mean... *sad-puppy-dog-face*

You weren't home.x
 I told you not to eat it. I was saving it... 

I have a bad memory.x
:'(
I'll buy you some more and you can have all of them, ok?x
YAY! From my favourite bakrey right? :Dx
Yeah, sure baby.x
Thaaank yoooou Hazzy Bear.x
I Love you Lodie.x
I L<3ve You too.x

Melody's text made me smile but the thing is now I have to go and get a bunch of pasties from a bakery the other side of town... I shock my head with the smile stuck on like superglue. I chuckled to myself as I walked into the supermarket.