Chapter three □

"I know you, don't I?" The image of the green eyes, curly brown hair, the pink lips and how he thought about my name making his face lose colour, started to fade away as I woke up.

I woke up on a sofa in a room, I don't think I was out for long cause I could still hear a faint screaming of a crowd of teenage girl. I sat up on the black leather sofa. I was in the back of HMV... I started to hear a deep voice outside the door. The mop headed boy walked through the door "you OK?" He asked, "is it true what you said? About the baby?" I simple nodded. "not like the Justin Beiber thing is it?" I shock my head making my head spin. I laid back down silently holding my hand on my head. "I remember you. I just can't put my finger on what it is..."

"Holly," I said quietly under my breathe, "Melody."

"Woo woo WOO! is your name Holly? Or Melody?" I giggled at Harry's silly remark. "My name is Melody Holly." He landed himself down next to me on the sofa. "WE MET IN THAT BAR! THE LITTLE CABIN!" He clicked his fingers, then his face dropped. "I'm a ...dad...?" He slumped down into the sofa. "I-I can't be...I'm 18..." I look at Harry who was looking at the floor. "I was 20. I couldn't get the job I wanted, if I have a boyfriend and I tell them that I have a baby, they leave me. My Dad hates me. My mum is the one paying for my house because I can't live at home or get one myself. So your pretty lucky mate." Harry's eyes met mine.

Harry's P.O.V.

I basically reined this girls life! Why can't I remember anything about her, or that night, how can I tell she's telling the truth about all of this. She might be a crazy fan like the bodyguard said. I can't be sure till I remember something. She's beautiful. She seems a lovely girl, she's not the kind of girl to make up one of those lies about babies being a celebrates. I can't see that.

"I'm... Sorry..." I said, not really knowing what to say. "Wait I shouldn't be sorry!" I blurted out. "No you shouldn't." She looked at me, her eyes sparkled. "What?" I turned to her. "You forgot to wear a fucking condom!"

"I can't even remember that night!"

"I can't but I remembered your eyes!"

"Your just a crazy fan!"

"W-what?" Her lip quivered. "Your crazy!"

"You said you remembered me?"

"At a signing or a concert maybe!" A tear rolled down her face. I don't know what's coming over me, my mouth is moving but I don't know what I'm saying. All I know is that its upsetting Melody... "You don't understand-" she started but I stopped her "I do understand that your a liar! A lying bitch" her eyes started to water, the drops of water rolled down her pale skin and over her pink cheeks. One after another. She got off the sofa and stormed out off the room.

The boys came in, with confessed faces. "Wa?"

Melody's P.O.V.

I ran down a echoing corridor. Tears falling down my fast in time with the rain was started to fall outside. I open a metal door and I stepped out into that cold rain which hit my skin ten times heavier than normal. Everything felt heavier. Worst. Sound sounded quiet. The words "I do understand, that your a liar. A lying bitch!" It hurt. Those words pulled all my guts out and throw them back in, in the wrong place.

I looked around for my car, someone stole it.

I stood in the rain getting cold, wet, tired. Today isn't my day. Can something go right! Something? Please! I just want one thing, one good thing... Harry to believe me, my car to turn up. The rain to stop! That's all I can ask.

I walked down the alley out into the now empty road in front of HMV. A few girls still fan girling over the signed CD's. Then I noticed a little girl, really young about 6, sitting on the step of a house. I walked over to her. She was holding a CD, un-signed One Direction CD. "Hello, did you not get your CD signed?" I asked kneeling down next to the shivering girl. "N-no. I-I didn't." Her little eyes looked up at me. She reminded me of Harmony, maybe Harmony will look like that when shes older. "Do you want, you know, get it signed?" I asked another question, "Y-Yes." A smile crept over her face. "Come with me." I got up and held out my hand. She took it. "I know Harry, he'll sign your CD." I walked into HMV.