Chapter seven □

6:11

Mum's back to take Harmony to there house, my dad actually doesn't mind Harmony at all, just me that he mines. I can't stand him either. So don't actually care what he thinks of me or Harry! If he likes my baby that's all that matters.

Knock Knock

Mum. Mum's here to pick Harmony up. I walked over the the front door. "Hi Mum. Harmony is in the crib." I was walking around in my silk night-grown and underwear. "Lace?" My mum said as she walked into the bedroom before me, "You've only just met again, your not letting into your pants again already are you?"

"Mum?!" I pulled my dressing grown tighter around my body, "don't say stuff like that, it's weird and just don't!" I picked up two dresses off the bed. "Which one?" I asked. "That one!" My mum pointed at a dress which was light pink, almost white, with flowers swoon into the top fabric which was like thin netting in a way. Under the top fabric was a silk plan cream under dress so you don't see my lace underwear. It had a heart shape top and it was cute and sweet. She didn't even glance for a second at the little tight black dress with two bits of fabric which would hold it over up on my body over my shoulders. "Why not this one?" I held up the dress. "He would like it too much..." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "I'll wear this one then, the one you don't want me to wear." I throw the white pinky dress on the bed. "Don't throw your clothes around!"

"Mum, I'm not 15!"

"But your still and always be my baby!" She called as I closed the bathroom door. I slipped the silk night grown off and pulled the black dress on.

After I put my dress on, I put some make-up on; winged eyeliner but not too much or too little. Red lipstick and a bit of Marilyn Monroe looking eye shadow. I tugged on some cute tights; dark gray but near the top of the leg a massive bow is printed in black and a black band around to the back. Finally I left the bathroom and my mum smiled at me, "you look lovely!"

"I don't know what to do with my hair?"

"Nothing, you don't do anything with it. It looks nice lovely, messy, wavy but lovely."

"Thanks Mum." Mum picked up Harmony and already had Harmony's over night bag over her shoulder. "I'm ready to go I think. Do you wanna hold to Harmony before she goes?" I nodded and smiled. "Gimme!"

Mum placed Harmony in my arms, I kissed her on the head.

"Rock-a-bye baby, in the treetop when the wind blows, the cradle will rock When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall and down will come baby, cradle and all." I rocked Harmony to sleep and handed her back to mum after giving her another quick kiss on the forehead.

Mum walked out to the car. I waved them off, I haven't been left in the house alone without Harmony. It feels weird. if I feel like a hug, I get harmony. If I feel lonely, I get Harmony. Harmony is my best friend even though she does even know me like i know her but she will one day. When she can talk, walk, she'll know me like I know her. Maybe Harry too. Talking about Harry I looked at the clock in the kitchen, hanging off the wall shaped as a tea pot tickling happily. It was "10 minutes..." I whispered to myself. I crewed on a mint (just in case, you know?) I painted my nails and soon as I know it the door started Knocking again.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Hold on a second!" I shouted blowing on my nails and running into the bedroom. I pulled some red glittery high heels, to match my lipstick, out of a pile of shoes in the corner of my untidy room. I slipped one on but the door started to Knock again.

Knock! Knock!

"I'm coming!" I hopped on one foot, (trust me that's very hard in heels!) I opened the door with one hand and using the other to put my other shoes on. Soon as the door opened I was a little out of breathe. "Hi!" I slipped on one of the heels and Harry lucky caught me! "Hi." I looked up to Harry's smiling face as I got back onto two feet. I took a step back and pulled my bottom of my dress down. "You look..."