Chapter six □

..."Can I kiss you?" Harry's lips moved against my ear. He bite lightly onto my ear lobe. I lent my head backwards onto Harry's shoulder as he kissed down my neck, he found y soft spot and made me moan a little. He worked his way back up my neck, smiling against my skin. I slowly turned around, Harry's lips didn't stop kissing me as I did so. I placed one hand on his bare chest, his chest moved up, down, up down as he breathed in, out, in, out. Our lips locked. Eyes closed. I ran my fingers through his soft, shinny curls, and when I let go they sprang back into place on his head. His lips felt like I remember. Soft. Tender. Passion in every kiss.

"Harry?" I say between a kiss. He moaned 'yes' back. "Teas gonna get cold." He broke out into his cute laughing thing he does. When he stop he lent his forehead against mine (he had to shirk a bit) "your amazing! I definitely take what I said early back!" the finished his words by kissing me on the nose. "I never said anything bad ab-" Harry's lips crashed down onto mine again. I pushed him off playfully. "What?" He laughed. "Just stop. Talking."

"Whatever." I quickly perked him on the lips the turned around and picked up my tea. Hands hands stayed on my hips like they had been stuck with superglue. "Harry, you planning on letting go of my hips anytime soon?" I asked turning back to Harry as I took a sip of my tea. "Not really." He lent forward and bite into my neck, I yelp a bit, almost spitting tea all over Harry's bare back. I swallowed, "I could eat you."

"I can tell!" I rubbed my neck. "I'll see if your top is dry." I went to walk away, I made it over to the sofa then felt them strong hands on my waist again. "I'll miss you too much!" He pull me and himself onto the sofa. I giggled like a little girl. "You have moody swings boy!" His silver necklace hung in front of my face. "So do you!"

"Prff! No I don't" I said sarcastically as well as playfully hitting his hard toned chest again. His necklace was bugging me. I reached up to the back of the necklace and pulled it over his mop of hair on his head. He looked at me in a confused puppy dog way. "It's was bugging me..." He laughed a little. "Your clothes are bugging me back I'm not going take them off... yet..." He said 'yet' under his breathe as he winked at me. Harry was about to kiss me again when 'Knock! Knock!' followed by "Hun are you home yet?" I pushed Harry off of me, he hit the floor with an almighty BANG and ran out into the hall.

"Is everything OK in there?" My mother asked before even saying 'hello.' "Hello to you too mum!" I pulled her into a hug. "Hello sweetheart, where's the father then?" Harry! Harry hasn't got a top on! My mum has always treated boys that I go out with as if I was a rebellious teenager... well lets say she asks them if they have slept with me yet as one of the first questions after how are you or even before! But this isn't actually a problem today because I obviously have because I have had his child. Only if my mum still believes in the Dumbo way of having babies... even though she gave birth to me! "His here but-" The prefect time Harmony! She started crying. I would so high five her if I could. "Mum could you take care of that please. I'll get the bags from the car. I walked into the bedroom with her "This isn't the way to the car Melody?" I grabbed the T-Shirt off the heater quickly. "Oh I know that mum had to see Harmony again..." Terrible lie! "OK..."

Harry was waiting at the end of the corridor. "Catch!" I throw the top at him. Harry pulled it over his head and followed me outside to mum's car.

"My mum is both the parents when it comes to boyfriend or guys." I said taking two bags out of the boot of the car. "Really? So the scary and nice?" I nodded, "Yep!" Harry picked up four bags and managed to close the boot as well. "She's more nice after a while." I smiled at Harry, who smiled back back not in the way he normally does. I kissed him on the cheek. That fixed that smile.

I pushed throw the front door with my shoulder. "Mum!" I heard her singing to Harmony in the kitchen "Come meet Harry!" I shouted. Her head popped around the corner of the arch way from the side which the kitchens on. We walked into the kitchen and placed the bags on the inland. "Harry this is my mum, Annie." Harry laughed "That's my mums name! Well her name is Anne but it's close" They shock hands. "Nice to meet the father of my daughters child!" My mouth dropped at my mums comment! "MUM!"