Chapter Thirty-Six {.P A R T. T W O.}

. . . 

I drove for a few hours non- stop to get to a HMV. 
Sounds crazy right? 
In some ways I don't want to see what state I've put him in. His tried to put a brave face on for Harmony but... Harmony still could sort of see through his protective layer. What happens if the press has seen through that layer too? What am I say! Of course they've seen though. They are the press. They make up stories which some how become the truth, they find things out that you think they never will. I haven't looked at the news for the last week or so I've been away. 

I put myself in isolation from the world of the cruel media.

I decided to pull over in the nearest gas station to re-connect myself with internet world and the media. See what horrible, nasty things they have said or not said about Harry and I. Or even if they have said anything at all! Which I highly doubt. 

I googled : { Harry Styles split with girlfriend }

And the results came rolling in thick and fast;
{ Harry Styles seen the past week with no girlfriend on his arm }
{Good news; Harry Styles looks as if his single once again}
{ Harry seen with baby but no girlfriend?}
{Mr Styles single? Perhaps but ... he may be a father too?}

Then a headline which caught my eye:

{ Harry Styles wear a diamond ring necklace. After tragic split with Melody Holly! }
[ Article [ Harry Styles has been seen without the beautiful Melody Holly, his recent girlfriend. Melody and Harry were rumoured to be engaged after a year of dating. A Harry Styles dating achievement. Some fans are over the moon for the two love birds, other, happy to see her not around! Also, Melody is only 2 years older then the young 19 year old. A mature lovely women who is loved by a massive majority of Directioners! OR all!

Oh and how much we have love the Melody. However, Melody hasn't been seen with Harry for two weeks now. Where is she?!

A photo of Harry leaving Taylor Swifts hotel room the day after valetine's day last year. Also, that day, Harry Styles was seen with Melody on a rowing boat.
And when the couple came back with a shining diamond on her hand.

Until yesterday. The same ring was hanging on a necklace around Styles neck on a matching white gold chain. As well as this, Harry has been seen taking a young 4 year old with him everywhere he goes! To the studio, signings, starbucks! And this baby is not baby Lux...? Have the two love birds been hiding something from us?

Comment what you think?] End of Article} 

Harry wears my ring around his neck?

I throw my phone down on to the seat next to me before driving the next half an hour to get to HMV. I think, for the sake of the fans as well as us, we should tell them about the baby. It may change some people perception on Harry but, they should take in consideration that he never knew and when he did, he committed himself fully to Harmony and myself. Never ever missed another special moment in Harmony's life after he came into her life. He was a big moment. 
I couldn't of asked for a better man to raise a child with. Or love. 

His the sort of man who will keep loving his family and fans to the end of the world as long as he can. He once told me when we were laying in bed, slowly drifting into a calmly sleep he whispered into my ear sweetly, "Well have that young love even when we're old." 

A smile pulled on the corner of my lips of the memory of his sexy, sleepy voice whispering in my ear. I just want to lay by him again. Snuggling into his chest with those dumb tattoo arms wrapped around me tightly like tonight was the last night of our lives. God! Listen to me! I'm lovesick! For sure!