Ch.19

Nikky's P.O.V

*Day of the concert*

Oh fuck. Today is the day. My first ever concert or opening for 1D. I was lying on the couch of my dressing room super duper nervous. I was trying to get my breath to steady down but it wouldn't then I realize I was having a panic attack. I sat up and tried to scream but coudlnt. I heard a knock on the door and saw Niall poke his head in then barge inside once he saw my pale face.

"Baby breathe steady breathes like mine" He whispered in my ear as he rubbed my back. My breath steadied as I copied his breath. After I was finally calm I threw myself at Niall and cried in his neck.

" I have loved you since we were 18

Long before we both thought the same thing

To be loved and to be in love

All I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you

I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18

We took a chance

God knows we tried

Yet all along, I knew we’d be fine

So pour me a drink, oh, love,

Let’s split the night wide open and we’ll see everything

We can livin' love in slow motion, motion, motion

So kiss me where I lay down

My hands pressed to your cheeks

A long way from the playground" he sang in my ear as I stopped crying and just sniffled.

"I'm nervous" I wshiper and laugh a bit

"I can tell" He whispers and laughs. He layed down on the couch and I layed on top of him. I inhaled his colone and cuddle up to his chest. I felt his hands start to play with my hair.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked

"Purple or Pink" I answer with a smile

"Movie?"

"Divergent"

"Book?"

"Divergent series,If I Stay and The Selection"

"1d?"

"You" I answer as he smiled and kissed my forehead. After hours of talking someone knocked my door.

"5 minutes" Mia,my tour manager said. I gasp and shut my eyes. Niall rubbed my back and whispered sweet thing to my ear. I took a deep breath and stood up looking in the mirror. I smile a big and take another shaky breath as I walked out the door. I quickly got my electric pink guitar and my acoustic. Niall had gotten me my electric pink one and I got myself the acoustic one. I smile as Niall hugged me.

"Good Luck" he whispered as he kissed my cheek.

It was time!!!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Kinda short chapter sorry. My family us going through a lot right now and its been hard for me to write. I promise I will have a better chapter up this week. Love you guys and oh THANK YOU FOR 4.9K READS!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!