Ch.17

Niall's P.O.V.

It had been hours since they took Nikky away. Exactly 5 hours and we were starting to worry. Luke and I are the only ones here cause Ashton,Calum and Mikey were getting things Nikky and us to stay over. I was not in this world right now. This is a secret but I have seen Riley sneaking around a lot and her faces when Nikky gets hit or something happens to her. Maybe she did do this on purpose. I see flashes and see the paparazzi are outside.

"Fuck" I whisper and a doctor comes in the room.

"Nikky?" He asked and we nod and walk with him to his office.

"I thought you wanted some privacy so I came here" he said "Well Miss.Nicole is in a stable condition. The attack was really severe. She stopped breathing twice in our hands but we saved her. But she is awake and I need to warn you take it easy on her. She has tubes coming from her nose to give her oxygen due to some lung damage. I prescribed an Epi Pen for her just in case this happens again and please try for it not to happen again" he smiled and shook our hands "room 413 third floor."

We nodded thanking the doctor. We left the room in silence and entered Nikky's. The sight was so painful. Her small weak body lyed on the bed. Her eyes were opened weakly and she had wires all around her body. She miles weakly at us

"Hi" she whisperes coughing after that

"Hey baby girl" Luke said as he walked over and sat on the bed while I sat in a chair "How ya feeling"

"Tired, Weak, breathless" she answers and takes a deep breath. Luke looks at his phone and sighs

"I will be right back" he said and left the room. I walked to her bed and sat there. She moved a bit and I layed next to her. She cuddled up to me and smiled coughing a bit. I kissed her head as she shivered.

"You cold" I ask and she nods. Luke walks in with 3 bags and pulls out a jacket for Nikky. After helping her slip it on and also some socks we cuddles again. I had gotten her a present that was for our 1st date but I am giving her now. I pull the box like wrapping out and she looked at me confused. She opened it and gasped. It was the entire collection of Divergent books. She smiled and hugged me really hard. She set it on the table and room her laptop putting on ONCE UPON A TIME. As the episode was finishing she was starting to driff off.

"The story of my life I take her home

I drive all night to keep her warm and time...

Is frozen (the story of, the story of)

The story of my life I give her hope

I spend her love until she's broke inside

The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Written on these walls are the colours that I can't change

Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage" I look down and saw she was already soundly sleeping breathing through the tube.