Ch.28

Nikky's P.O.V

It has been a week since Harry's pool party and since then well nothing has really happened. I had just woken up and contacted an old friend that goes by the name of Brooklyn Beckham (A/N I know he is 16 but just imagine he is like 20-21 here). He invited me to one of his Dad's soccer games and I gadly accepted due to the fact I had nothing to do. I quickly ate a bowl of cereal before I put on the first thing I found. I got in my car and got to the soccer field in no time.

"Hey Brokie" I smiled into my phone

"Hey baby" he said back

"Where are you"

"Well maybe if you turn around it would be a whole lot clearer" he chuckled and hanged up as I ran to him and jumped in his arms.

"Brokie" I screamed

"Hey baby I missed you" he said kissing my cheek "Let's head inside mom and dad are dying to see you"

"Ok ok" I giggled as we entered the new stadium.

"Victoria" I gasped as I saw her "You look so beautiful"

"You too my darling" she said as she hugged me

"If it isn't the girl that beat me at my own game" I heard David chuckle

"Well it is and even though I was 2 I kicked your ass" I giggled giving him a huge hug. After catching up we went to the private sitting area with air conditioners, food, ext. There was Romeo, Cruz, and Harper sitting there just giggling and playing. I sit in the comfortable couch next to Brooks as he puts his hand over my shoulder. I slowly lay my head on his chest as the game begins.

*2 hours into the game*

Brooks and I had changed positions in the last hours. Right now I had my head on his lap as he played with my brown curly hair. I heard him clear his throat making me turn around as the back of my head laid on his chest.

"I wanna ask you something" he said taking a shaky breath

"Sure" I shrugged sensing his nervousness.

"Would you be my girlfriend" he asked looking down into my eyes.

"Yes" I breath out as he leans in and kisses me.

"About time" I hear Victoria giggle.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.

Pablo Neruda

(A\N

Have any of you guys been to Coachella?? If you have what was it like?? Fun? Boring?)