Ch.16

Nikky's P.O.V

I woke up in my bed still in my Halloween costume. What happened? Oh right my asshole of a boyfriend no ex boyfriend broke up with me. I groan at the memory and walk into the bathroom. I quickly strip and jump in the shower. I take my strawberry scent shampoo and put some of my hair as I hummed MADHOUSE. After I showered I dried off quickly and went into my closet and out on some black sweatpants and a hoodie that was Niall's but he gave it to me. Oh how amazing Niall is but I can't think of having another relationship right now cause I just got off one and I feel like I can't trust anyone at the moment. I walk downstairs or to the first floor of our hotel mansion and hear silence. I walk into the kitchen and see Niall playing on his phone. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey" he said in his morning voice. Oh how hot!!

"Hi" I whisper back. A tear slips down my face as I begin to make breakfast. I take a shaky breath and go to turn the stove on when Niall stopped me and turned me around to face him.

"Let it go" he said as I began to cry into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and swayed me. He suddenly picked me up bridal style and sat on a chair with me on his lap. I cried into his neck letting out full out sobs.

"Is ok Let It Out Princess" he said and rubbed my back. He started to sing 'Little Things' into my ear which always calmed me down.

"I didn't know he would do something like this" I say

"Well you don't need to worry about him anymore"

"I know Is ju-"

"Hey morning" Riley cut us off making me glare at her "Sorry just wanted to get some breakfast"

I leave the room and Niall follows close behind. I told him everything from how I met him to how I heard him talking to Max. He was a great listener which was what I needed.

"Breakfast" Liam screamed and we walked downstairs. I saw Riley had cooked and I groan.

"I'm going out" I say but Calum stops me

"No you are going to enjoy the nice breakfast Riley made for us" Calum says sternly and glared at me. I bit my lip and sat down. I took a bite of the eggs and to be honest it wasn't bad. I kept eating some and I got to the bread. I took a nice bote of it then looked into the bread. IT HAD PEANUTS!! I started to cough and saw Riley was smirking at me. I kept coughing until I couldn't breath.

Luke's P.O.V

I looked over at Nikky and saw she wasn't breathing. I looked into the bread and it had PEANUTS. Everyone was going crazy and Niall was next to Nikky telling her to take a deep breath.

"Someone drive me to the fucking hospital and Riley fuck you" I say and pick Nikky up walking outside with Niall behind me. We drove straight to the hospital.

"Help my daughter can't breath" I scream and nurses and doctors come running "She is allergic to peanuts and she ate some"

They run into through the doors with Nikky's body in a bed. I can't believe Riley did this.

Liam's P.O.V.

"RILEY!!" I said sternly

"What!?!" She squeaked out

"You knew she was allergic and you gave her some"

"I'm sorry"

"No just go to your room" I say and she runs to her room.

"Liam you do-" Louis tries

"Louis she lived with her in the orphanage"

"Ok let me talk to her" Louis says and walks out. I walk to my room and fall on the bed. Maybe adopting Riley wasn't good for us!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy!!! Hope you are loving this and sorry for this chapter if you didn't like it...

Can you guys read my new story FROM THE STREETS (1D FANFIC) please if you can....

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!