Ch.35

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END PLEASE READ

Nikky's P.O.V

*3 months pregnant*

I wake up to cold hands on my stomach. I turn around slightly and see Niall sleeping behind me his arms wrapped around my bump protectively. I smile as I kiss his lips.

"Morning babe" I say as his eyes open and he smiles

"Morning" he says in his morning voice.

"Today is July 4 party but I don't wanna get out of bed" I whine

"Me either babe but we made a promise we would go" he said as he picked me up bridal style and took me to the closet. I smiled as I picked out a pink bikini and put some clothes on top.

"Ni can I borrow one of your hoodie" I ask as he comes into the room wearing a swintrunk with a tank top that said YOLO in black.

"Yea babe. Are we telling them today?" He asks

"Yeah I guess I'm just worries what my dads might say" I say as Niall walk up to me and cups my cheeks.

"Is gonna be OK" he reassured as he kissed my lips and help me slip into his hoodie "Now let's go"

He took my hand in his as we made our way outside and into the car with our bags.

*skip car ride*

I get off the car nervously that in the next minutes I might be either loved or hated by the announcement I will give. I knock on the door as Liam let's us in giving me a kiss on the cheek as I wall to the back where everyone is.

"Why are you wearing a hoodie is like 100 degrees out here" Perrie chuckles. I chuckle back nervously as I take a seat.

"Aren't you coming sweetie" Luke asks as he walks over to me shirtless.

"Ummm" I say as I look at Niall and nod at him.

"Well guys we have an announcement" Niall begins as I take a shaky breath "Nicky's pregnant" he let's out as I shut my eyes so I don't see they're dissapointed faces. As soon as Niall finished I heard cheers even from my dads which surprised me.

"How far along are you" Sophia, Liam's new girlfriend asked. To be honest Sophia was like my sister since the moment I met her. She is the nicest person in the world and she knows everything about me.

"3 months" I laugh as the girls awww.

"Can we see your bump" El asked and I nodded. I took Niall's holdie off to revealing my baby bump which was noticible through my shirt. Everyone cooed and some even touched my bump.

"Let's go to the pool" Luke said as everyone ran to the pool and jumped in. Niall was so sweet that he waited for me to get undressed and when I was only in my bikini he helped me into the pool and went with the guys while I stayed with the girls. After having almost an hour long talk with the girls we decided to join the boys.

*Nighttime*

We are all sitting around a fire making smores. I am sitting in between Niall's legs cuddled up to him cause it was a bit chilly. I smile as I take a bite of my smore. I look up and notice fireworks started. I look down at Niall and he smiles.

"I love you so much" he whispers to me as he leans in and kisses me.

Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.

H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

-

-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys how ya doing?

So I wanted to make this note to tell all the people that actually read and vote for this fafic thank you for doing so.

I also wanted to say that I made a new book and asking if you guys could check it out if you don't mind. It is called They're coming?
I hope you guys enjoy it!!