Ch.10

Nikky's P.O.V

I woke up in the same position I was in last night. Cuddled up to my nice boyfriend. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I finished in the bathroom and looked for my phone when I found it I saw I had 100 missed calls. I called Luke and he immediately answered.

"Hi" I said

"Where are you" he asked sternly

"Good morning to you to and I'm at The Wanted's house"

"When are you coming"

"Soon we are going to the beach first don't worry I just need some time"

"I know but next time tell us or at least me"

"Fine I'll talk to you later" I said and hanged up. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I stood there for a while when I felt someone wrap there arms around me. Nathan kissed my cheek and I giggled. I turned around and our faces were inches away. I put my arms around his neck and he smiled.

"Morning" he said in his morning voice

"Morning to you to" I said and kissed him. He picked me up and I put my legs around his torso. He set me on the counter.

"You look good in my clothes" he smiled and I laughed. We started a make out session until I heard someone clear there throat.

"Get a room" I heard Max say and we departed laughing. I got off the counter and me and Nathan started making breakfast. When we were done I went upstairs and put some clothes on. (Check. Polyvore) we got to the beach and had some fun down time. I was dropped down to my house and when I came in the guys were waiting for me.

"Did you have fun" Ashton asked

"Yea" I answered

"Good cause we are going to USA tomorrow" Luke said and my eyes went wide. I've never been to the US.

"Go pack up" Calum said and I went upstairs to pack.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Sorry it's short but I got sick and got Asthma so I'm really sorry I'm batter now though so yea...