Ch.30

Nikky's P.O.V

I woke up like yesterday was just a dream and I was never sick. I look around to we that I am alone in my bedroom but I notice the neon clock next to my bed.

"3:00 pm" I said then look at the date "Shit!! the billboards are tonight"

I quickly make my way to the bathroom and took a quick yet 1 hour long shower as I washed my hair, shaved my legs and armpits, ext. After I finished I looked at the clock 4:00pm.

"OK" I said to myself "Let's go"

I quickly got ready and in one hour and a half I was out the door and in the car. My driver drove us to Brooke house and we picked him up. He came out in a beautiful black tux and I was proud to say he was mine. We quickly arrive to the awards to be me with the screams of millions of fans. I smile and take some selfies with them. It has been a month since Zayn left and to be honest I miss him though I am mad at him for all the drama he has caused . I smile as I waklk over to Juliana from E! News. I has a quick interview with her as Brooke stood by me smiling and answering some questions too. I had some pictures taking then made my way inside. The show didn't start for another 30 minutes so I decided to go see some of my old friends. Next thing I know Cara Delevine walks over to me to hug me.

"Oh how I missed you" she said as she hugged me and I said the same "So you performing right"

"Yea I am performing with Iggy Is gonna be so fun and then I am also performing my new song but it is a secret so I cant say" I giggled a bit as I felt two strong hands wrap around my waist and I knew it was Brooke. He kissed my neck and told me he was going to head to our seats which are right next to the 1D boys and Cara is sitting right in front of us. Cara and I make our way to our sits, stopping ocassionally to say hi to other people, and the awards start.

"Presenting Top Female Artist are the biggest band in the world and also the hottest" the host says "One Direction"

I clap as the boys make they're way to the stage.

"After many years of pleading they finally let us present this awards" Louis sai making everyone laugh.

"Now here are the nominees for Top Female Artist" Niall smiles. They present the nominees which include Meghan Trainor, Taylor Swift, me, etc.

"And the winner is" Harry says

"Nikky!" Liam screams making me gasp and stand up as Brooke stand up and gives me a quick peck on the lips. The screams are so loud I barely hear myself think as I climb up the stairs to the stage. I smile and kiss everyone of the boys on the cheek. I look out into the crowd and see Taylor surprised and mad as all her friends clap for me.

"Oh my god I cant believe this!!" I begin "I wanna thank everyone who has helped me get here and for my fans because I do not know what I would do with out you guys and I love you so much. Thank you." I smile as I turn to make my way to the stage but the boys hold me back.

"Today is your lucky day Nikky" Liam starts "You also won Top New Artist, TOP HOT 100 ARTIST, TOP DIGITAL SONGS ARTIST, Top 100 Song, and Top Streaming Artist" he finishes making me smile as the crowd screams, chants and claps. I see Taylor's face get red as I give a quick speech and make my way of the stage with the help of the boys due to all the awards I have. I smile and set them in my dressing room where Lou will protect them as I am about to perform. I get dress and make my way up the stage as they call me. I get in my positions and wait for the music.

"May our hearts be full like our drinks tonight

May we sing and dance 'til we lose our minds