Ch.12

Nikky's P.O.V

I woke up in the airplane bed to the captain talking.

"We will be landing in 10 minutes put your seatbelts on" he said and I groaned my head still hurt like hell. I sat next to Luke and he gave me a small smile. I buckled myself and sat back closing my eyes yet again.

*10 minutes later*

"Wake up rise and shine" I heard Ashton say "we are in the bae land"

I groaned and covered my ears slowly falling back asleep cause my head was killing me. I felt myself being picked up and I cuddles into the person. next thing I knew I felt myself being thrown into a bed and hard. I opened my eyes and saw a mad Luke. he harshly told me to get ready and left my room. I looked around and saw I was in a hotel room. I finished changing and left my room. As I was walking I bumped into someone.

"sorry" I muttered and looked up to see Nathan holding flowers. I jumped into his arms and cried a bit. "What are you doing here"

"I wanted to surprise the most beautiful girl in the world and we had to come here on tour" he said making me giggle as he pecks my lips "We were going to go eat with Chels and Nari wanna come"

"Dad can I please go" I asked Ashton

"Sure but do-" but I cut him off

"Thanks"I answered and left with Nathan as he gave me the flowers. Little did I know what was gonna happen next week at the Halloween party.

Sorry,for the wait I've been getting sick and I've been busy with school also my bff left the school so I've been depressed and sad and mad and lonely. But writting always makes me happy. Love you guys so much and thanks for waiting and seriously the GG video was amazing and SMG is amazing like kill meeeee.

So now I'm gonna be recommending songs I love or covers I love and today I'm gonna recommend Title by Meghan Trainor cause is really cool and the beat gets you going.

Bye Gucci Mamas