Ch.7

Nikky's P.O.V.

I woke up and I still had my clothes on. When I scratch my eyes they stung like hell. I went into the bathroom and looked at my eyes. They were extremely swollen and red. What happened last night? Oh right I told the guys I wasn't there daughter. Jaja.. I think I might get a beating today. I hoped in the shower taking a quick 5 minute shower. I got put and dried my self before i went to my closet I put some black ripped skinny jeans, a loose long sleeved half light blue and Half white shirt with a necklace that had a feather and my brown boots. I put a black Bennie on my hair and took a small black purse. I put my phone and my wallet and also my ray-ban's. I opened and closed my door. I heard the guys talking downstairs. I slowly went down the stairs. I stood next to the entrance to the kitchen hearing the guys talk.

"What are we gonna do" Calum said

"She doesn't love us" Luke said "so I don't know"

"She doesn't accept us as her fathers" Ashton said "What if she hates us"

"I don't hate you guys" I said and walked into the kitchen

"Morning" Michael said and I sat down in a stool.

"I don't hate you guys is just I've never had people care for me" I said looking down

"What do you mean" Luke asked

"I'm gonna tell you my story" I said and took a deep breath "I've only told the girl from the adoption center. My dad killed my mom in front of my eyes. After that he would beat me because he said it was my fault that my mom died. After that one day some neighbors came in and saw my dad beating me so they called the cops they arrested him and that's how I ended up in the orphanage" a tear fell down my face "I'm sorry I said what I said last night I've never actually had a father figure so I don't know what fathers are suppose to do" I took a deep breath and a tear fell down my face again.

"We didn't know"" Ashton said.

"I didn't tell you until know" I said

"We're so sorry" Luke said

"Is not your fault" I said

"We want you to know we will always be here for you" Calum said

"And your forgiven" Michael said. I smiled and looked up. All the guys were smiling at me and I blushed.

"No need to blush" Luke said and hugged me

"SANDWHICH" Michael screamed and everyone hugged me.

"Room getting darker"I said and they separated and we all laughed.

*2 hours later*

We had just finished watching Fast and Furious 6 (remember is 2013) and it was about time I left.

"Hey can I go to the mall with Kendall, Kylie and Khloe" I asked

"Yes but be home before 11" Luke said

"Bye" I said and got to the mall.

"Hey guys" I said and they all hugged me.

"Hey girly" Kendall said "so we heard you and Nathan are back at it" she started to poke my stomach

"Maybe maybe not" I said

*2 hours later*

I was exhausted. I need a break. Luckily I was on my way home. I had a black car (like the one Niall has). When I got home I put the bags in the living room. As I entered the kitchen I heard the boys talking with the 1d boys. I entered the kitchen and saw her the fucking devil. RILEY!!! My blood started to boil and my eyes were wide. BTWs she's the girl tags used to bother me.

"Nikky meet-" louis said but I cut him off.

"Riley" I said

"You know each other"

"Sadly"I said and left to get the bags. I went to my room and packed a bag that had clothes for a couple of days and everything I needed. I locked my door and put the keys in my pocket.

"Where are you going" Luke asked

"I'm gonna stay over at Kylie and Kendall's for a while" I said

"Is that the girl that pushed you the day I got there"

"Yes that's why I'm leaving" I said and left......

-----------

Remember check out Polyvore for the outfits guys